Hair transplant opinions on a budget ??

Hi all, I've been reading through the forums, after being quoted anywhere from £1250 -£12000 for my second hair transplant, just gauging peoples opinions..

I know the general opinion on the forum is if you can't afford the best transplant from the best clinic or best doctors, don't get a hair transplant. However, for some people saving/paying £12,000+ just isn't an option. 

I often see the same doctors being recommended on the forum, which is great to see there is people who back them. However, with over 1000 clinics in Turkey for example, and the same hand full of doctors and clinics being recommended on the forum, with some members speaking poorly of some of these practitioners, it seems that even paying for the best can end with poor results (although id imagine no where near as often).

Where does the lines blur, and where does what results you have sit in correlation to the price you pay for your procedure. 

I've seen great results from 'hair mills' charging £1-2000. yet these are hit and miss, and the procedures and technicians don't seem ton have the same equipment or talk as openly with you about the procedure in your quotes. 

then we move onto the clinics that charge £3-7000 for say an FUE with 4000 grafts, which also seem to have positive results. Now I know the internet is a tricky place, as clinics are good at promoting the good, and hiding the bad.

finally, the clinics that charge £3-£10 per graft, resulting in costs £10,000 + what sort of guarantee, or results can you see from these clinics that you wouldn't in the ones prior. 

I'm asking, as I've had one Hair transplant, in which the results weren't great, but ive had friends go to the same clinic and had good results. This was, a couple of years ago now.. and due to not knowing the industry, so I have been trying to find a clinic for my second that will have greater results. Unfortunately, I can't afford £10,000+ But I could potentially, save for a mid tier one. I have found a clinic I like the look of and haver been quoted 7,200 Euro, which I'm looking to save and go to. But this got me thinking, what would I get different for 7,200 that I wouldn't a £3-4000 clinic,  or that I would get here but not at a £10,000 clinic. Just a curiosity, and would like to hear peoples opinions that's all, Thanks members!!!

P.s. on a side note, if people have had good experiences with a clinic that is in the sub £5000 region, if they would feel comfortable messaging me even private if preferred, to give me the names so I could look into them for my own knowledge, as I am proactively looking for a suitable clinic for myself. 

All the best, Thanks.

Honestly, just accept that a good result is probably a flip of a coin at any of these low budget places.

Look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself if getting botched is worth it, and how much your hair loss is really affecting you to roll the dice.

A botched hair transplant, needing repairs just to look normal again, is much worse than doing nothing. 

Just think, why would a clinic undercut themselves and charge less if you were getting similar quality to the better clinics. This is a pretty efficient market, you get what you pay for (usually). 

Edited by asterix0

Put together a long list of surgeons work you like. Research cases they’ve done similar to yours. Then factor in cost. Not every good clinic costs the earth, likewise some expensive clinics can be pants. It should never be the deciding factor 

If you feel a clinic is a little out of reach but you really like them it’s worth waiting a year or two and saving extra. This is a lifelong procedure remember and if you get it wrong it may cost your double to repair (or you may not even be lucky enough to have that option)

Sorry to scare you 🤣. But I’ve seen countless people opt for the cheapest deal then regret it 12 months later! Good Luck