Where can I buy genuine oral dutasteride & minoxidil?

Oxford Pharmacy online sells both, if not ask ask Freitas if he can post one to you in the UK as EU prescriptions are valid here. Just make sure they include your full name, address, DOB and clearly state duration of medication. I did the same with Dr feriduni.

Edited by manutd4545

5 hours ago, manutd4545 said:

Oxford Pharmacy online sells both, if not ask ask Freitas if he can post one to you in the UK as EU prescriptions are valid here. Just make sure they include your full name, address, DOB and clearly state duration of medication. I did the same with Dr feriduni.

Are they?

I got some with me and tried to give to my medical practice but got rejected. 

How did you get yours?

9 minutes ago, TheGreatPretender said:

Are they?

I got some with me and tried to give to my medical practice but got rejected. 

How did you get yours?

Why did they reject? All they asked for me was  my address, DOB and quantity  on the prescription so it conforms with UK regulations and it was fine. You could take it to another pharmacy. I originally took it to boots who flat out rejected it.

Edited by manutd4545

2 minutes ago, manutd4545 said:

Why did they reject? All they asked for me was  my address, DOB and quantity  on the prescription so it conforms with UK regulations and it was fine.

They said it was off label, that was basically their justification. I am talking about my local medical practice to whom I gave the prescription written by the clinic. 

1 minute ago, TheGreatPretender said:

They said it was off label, that was basically their justification. I am talking about my local medical practice to whom I gave the prescription written by the clinic. 

Take to it to another one that is not associated with your local practice, they dont like dealing with anything off label.

4 hours ago, TheGreatPretender said:

Might try those two and see if it works. 

For now I am just ordering from Alldaychemist and halfing 10mg worth of tablets. Would be better to get it from within the UK though. 

Im not a fan of ordering online for fear of it being fake. You cant beat a traditional pharmacy if at all possible.

1 minute ago, manutd4545 said:

Im not a fan of ordering online for fear of it being fake. You cant beat a traditional pharmacy if at all possible.

Its not, many people do order from there and it comes from an actual legit manufacturer from india. There's also another uk site that actually sells it though its more expensive in there.

But its always better and more convenient if its from within the country. 

6 minutes ago, TheGreatPretender said:

Its not, many people do order from there and it comes from an actual legit manufacturer from india. There's also another uk site that actually sells it though its more expensive in there.

But its always better and more convenient if its from within the country. 

Its just me to be honest, peace of mind.

22 hours ago, AndyPandy said:

Im in the UK and I previously had a prescription for oral dut and minoxidil from Dr Freitas while staying in Spain. Does anybody know where I can get it in the UK? 

Oxford Online Pharmacy