Dr Bruno Pinto 2100 grafts 12 of June

AJ86

Hi, after 3 years of research which clinic to do my hair transplant, I decided to go do it with one of the most reputable dr in Europe, Dr Bruno Pinto. I travelled from Australia from where I live to Portugal (my country of origin) I had an appointment with Dr Bruno where he explained to me all the details of what the day would be like, without words to describe the attention and professionalism of Dr Bruno top of more !!!! After his drawing my front line, we went to the surgery where I did not have any pain were extracted 2100 graft, I will leave some pictures of my HT before and now, 4 months and a 1 week since I did it ! 

last picture is from now 4 months, right side still very weak compared with my left side, I hope it getting better start getting nervous 😬 😂🙏

IMG_0778.jpeg

66ED2753-B647-40F7-9075-AB52CB684BE6.jpeg

220A6F7D-ACD3-4349-A7E5-C4D331FAB6EA.jpeg

1DF46E79-00FD-46AC-AFB0-5F9284CE6066.jpeg

IMG_0799.jpeg

IMG_0024.jpeg

IMG_0026.jpeg

IMG_0139.jpeg

IMG_0268.jpeg

IMG_0314.jpeg

IMG_0414.jpeg

IMG_0459.jpeg

IMG_0694.jpeg

IMG_1677.jpeg

IMG_1731.jpeg

IMG_1749.jpeg

Edited by AJ86
Miss some words
  • Like 1

Looks really good and natural. I am sure the left side will grow in the coming weeks/months.

A few questions, since I am also considering Dr. Pinto.

Are you happy with the over-all experience with Dr. Pinto?

How was your pre-op and post-op communication with the clinic?

What post-op care did they give - neck pillow, absorption mat, medications, lotions, shampoos etc?

Did you get your hair washed at the clinic?

How was the hotel stay?

Good luck and happy growing!

@LostAndFound 

Edited by coffeeandpie

Hi mate, 

Definitely is a top Dr he explains to you every single step, he does all the job even his shave your hair, no one touching in your head, only the Dr Bruno, all staff works there they’re very very friendly and to be honest I think is cheap… for his quality 

I had my first wash there on my 2 day

After the surgery he explains to you everything, like he said ( I did my job now you have to your part ) very easy …first days just water running into your head twice day after few days apply baby shampoo, every week you have to send to him pics and he let you know what you need to do ! 

medications: he supplied to you all the antibiotics and pain killers and shampoo and some pads to put on your donor area.

hotel, cuz I’m from Portugal but from another city Lisbon,  Airbnb is best option i was 10 minutes away from the clinic. 

any questions feel free to text me 👍💪

Thank you!

I heard that they a hotel room is included in the price, did you get a reduced price because you are using an Airbnb instead?

Also, did you buy and use a neck pillow?

no saline spray needed just couple of times water on the head for the first few days?

• 3 months later...

Hi. I was wondering how the post op care is in this clinic? Is there someone in the team to contact when there are any questions or concerns for example ? And are there any (online ) periodic evaluations ?

hope you’re recovering well! You should be pretty far in your proces now :)

3 hours ago, Loic said:

Hi. I was wondering how the post op care is in this clinic? Is there someone in the team to contact when there are any questions or concerns for example ? And are there any (online ) periodic evaluations ?

hope you’re recovering well! You should be pretty far in your proces now :)

I’ve been speaking to his patient coordinator, Emilio, via WhatsApp. Very good after care. He’s requests Frequent pictures. I’d say they definitely don’t have a stressed attitude about after care. No bandages after op. Relaxed about scabbing etc. just let the body do its thing.. send pics and Emilio tells you what to do. 
so far, so good! 

• 2 months later...