Why are you doing a HT?

I'm curious why everyone is doing a hair transplant here? I know most people say confidence, but curious what that means for everyone.

Me personally, I'm doing this to improve my dating life - which is primarily online due to a demanding career. Bald + OLD do not mix, so I'm looking into other options. How about everyone else?

For confidence, makes me feel great with myself at age 40 with a hairline.

Before having a typical male hairloss, I had weird Alopecia pattern at age 20, some kind of punch holes all over my scalp due to emotional state I was for 11 months, it happened in with visiting my barber cutting my hair and I lost 50% of my hair in a glitch, we both were in shock and I started to cry for hours, made me feel worse with myself, so I started to show intrest in 2003 (Actually I started to show minor intrest in 1999), then I used Minoxidil and all my hair regrow back after 3 months.

6 months later I started to hair a normal graduated male hairloss, and today I'm so happy with my 2 repair procedures (1st procedure was a failure in a hair mill in Turkey, total had 3 HTs)

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• Moderators

It was never about confidence for me. My problem was at 20 years I looked 45 and bald. The only women even willing to look at me for a date were over 40. I was trying to date 18 to 21 year olds, but even the 25 year olds were telling me I was way too old for them... yet they were 5 years older than I was. That was a problem. If you've ever seen my pictures you'll know I have a lot of scars and very little hair yet I never wear a hat to cover it up because as I said it's not about confidence. It's about wanting to have women look at me and want to date me rather than telling their friends how ugly I am.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Valued Contributor

Lack of confidence wasn't an issue for me but i always had a hair greed and i love myself and embrace myself so much,a self obsessed guy. And i always try to improve in whatever way i can..so its all about fulfilling my own greed and improving my look for myself 

Edited by A_4_Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023