Worried War May Affect My Procedure

Hi everyone,

I'll be traveling to Spain from USA for a procedure in November, Whats going on with the attacks in israel leaves me a bit shaken because it may spill into areas outside of israel notably europe. The fear is that fanatics may attack allies of israel like europe in one form or another in the air or land - god forbid.

I'm new to europe, never traveled there before so being heavily concerned is an understatement. Do you guys think I'm being paranoid?

• Like 1

In all fairness I think you need to calm down. Seems like your trying to find excuses to confirm your anxiety. This is a Middle East issue not a European. It is ~3500km if you fly from Israel to Spain so I wouldnt worry that Hamas will find you on your exact OP day on Couto’s clinic…. 

Edited by donpizmeov
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Dude, relax. You'll find we are more developed over here than the US in almost every possible way - except military force. Spain is a NATO member, so if world war three was to go down when you get your FUE procedure, you'll be protected by your own anyway.

2500 FUE by Dr. Victor Hasson, June 2023

3 hours ago, wprevil said:

Hi everyone,

I'll be traveling to Spain from USA for a procedure in November, Whats going on with the attacks in israel leaves me a bit shaken because it may spill into areas outside of israel notably europe. The fear is that fanatics may attack allies of israel like europe in one form or another in the air or land - god forbid.

I'm new to europe, never traveled there before so being heavily concerned is an understatement. Do you guys think I'm being paranoid?

Stop watching CNN.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, donpizmeov said:

In all fairness I think you need to calm down. Seems like your trying to find excuses to confirm your anxiety. This is a Middle East issue not a European.

I understand. But keep in mind the enemy of israel is also the enemy of europe. And they always blame europe and remember what happened in on 3/11 in Spain in 2004... just saying.

Edited by wprevil

14 hours ago, Chrisno said:

Dude, relax. You'll find we are more developed over here than the US in almost every possible way - except military force. Spain is a NATO member,

Last I read, Spain has a good navy, stronger than italy's and greece's.

I'll try to relax.. I know its a crazy time with these wars around the world this year. But I'll try to be level headed for the most part.

11 hours ago, mister_25 said:

I remember someone saying the same thing about the Russia-Ukraine Conflict right before I booked my procedure.

You will be fine, do your best not to stress

Yeah but keep in mind that the russo-ukraine war doesnt spill over like israel does with terrorism.

27 minutes ago, wprevil said:

I understand. But keep in mind the enemy of israel is also the enemy of europe. And they always blame europe and remember what happened in on 3/11 in Spain in 2004... just saying.

Best to stop watching mainstream media, it's not doing you much good my friend.

• Valued Contributor

In reality we have been at war for years. Isis could blow up a bomb where ever you might be at anytime. The only thing you can control is what you give your mind attention to. Put your attention on the great result you will have 12 months after surgery.

Here are some other other concerning possibilities -

What if global warming causes the clinic's air conditioner to overheat and make all the techs pass out?

And what if the global supply of oil runs out preventing the plane from flying you there?

Or another global pandemic with a virus that causes hair to fall out making everyone turns into bald zombies?

These are important points to keep in mind, the only solution is to perfect cold fusion so that we have unlimited energy supplies and world peace ensues. Otherwise your surgery date is at risk don't even bother reserving.