Dr Manish Mittal

ScottyM

Has anyone heard of/used this doctor. I watched a video of him and he comes across very well?

He is in the U.K. which I have read on other posts doesn’t have many great surgeons on par with the likes of Bisanga, Pekiner etc.

Some of Dr Mittals work looks good.

• Valued Contributor

@ScottyM

He is a good doctor though he has long way to go to reach the heights of dr bisanga and some other elite surgeons

When you're in the process of finding a suitable hair transplant surgeon, it's important not to restrict your search to a specific country. This approach can limit your choices and may not be in your best interest. It's more advantageous to look for a skilled surgeon regardless of their location. By doing so, you open up a wider array of options to explore. Once you have a broader selection, take the time to thoroughly assess these surgeons to identify the one who best aligns with your specific expectations and goals for your hair transplant. 

• Thanks 1
  • Well Done 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

5 hours ago, ScottyM said:

Has anyone heard of/used this doctor. I watched a video of him and he comes across very well?

He is in the U.K. which I have read on other posts doesn’t have many great surgeons on par with the likes of Bisanga, Pekiner etc.

one of the VERY few good surgeons in the UK 

• Like 1

• Administrators

He's a top-notch doctor. Our community recently approved him:

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-mani-mittal

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, ScottyM said:

Depends on your level of hair loss. He’s great for hair lines and appears to prefer a more conservative approach. Archan above does make a valid point. Dr. Mani is a great surgeon but bisanga has legacy. That’s the difference. If you want to stay in the u.k then I don’t think you can go wrong with Dr Mani. Have a consult see how you feel. Post up some pics 

• Like 1