Blind pimples in recipient area

I am over three months out from FUT. The last week I have been experiencing blind pimples around my hairline in recipient area.  Anyone experience that?  Anything I should be concerned about?   Don’t want anything to effect new hair growth. 

• Administrators

What do you mean by blind pimples? Do you mean ingrown hair?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Sassy G. said:

I wouldn’t say ingrown hair but not sure.  I have been getting about three or four over the past two weeks.  They burst like a pimple pussy and bloody 

I still don’t know what you mean by blind pimples. Can you share some photos?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

Pimples happen in some people especially in the 3 to 4 month range, but can happen earlier or later too. Usually it's not a concern and should resolve on its own as the hair starts to grow in.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Really need to see some pics to evaluate this.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY