Enhancing my hairline with SMP (blonde / red hair)

Kdegen

After some great results from oral Minoxidil and Finasteride, I have decided to hold off on a HT for a bit. I am however very interested in SMP and seeing how much of an improvement I can make on my hairline. It's holding decently but I would like to thicken it up a bit. I have red / blonde hair which I would not be shaving, so I haven't seen so many SMP case reviews with my scenario. Based on these pictures, would I be a decent candidate and get some good hairline results with SMP? As always thanks for taking the time to read this and or comment on the thread.

20230913_134055.thumb.jpg.18d14db18ce9ffeba99e496397f8315f.jpg20230913_134101.thumb.jpg.87ccfd3cd8dcf21952ba080cca786bed.jpg

20230913_134049.jpg

Edited by Kdegen

I would advise against using SMP for this. Even though your hairloss is stabilized that hair can still go at anytime. Also it's a bit see-through in the front and I think the SMP would be a bit obvious. 

• Like 1

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• Valued Contributor
On 9/19/2023 at 9:30 PM, hairthere said:

I would advise against using SMP for this. Even though your hairloss is stabilized that hair can still go at anytime. Also it's a bit see-through in the front and I think the SMP would be a bit obvious. 

This ^ I actually lasered back my SMP hairline by about a centimeter before my first HT with Dr Sethi to avoid the risk of the SMP being noticeable. All the best.