Dr.Ratchathorn Panchaprateep (Absolute hair clinic) Norwood 4 patient: 6 months after 3691 grafts FUE

PATIENT DETAILS 

• 50 years old with a family history of AGA 
  • Medications: 5% minoxidil lotion for 4 months
  • Medium hair caliber
  • Donor check with trichoscopy: good candidate with mostly 2 hairs per FU

SURGERY DETAILS

• 3,691 grafts 
  • Technique: FUE (Trivellini system)
  • Donor area: Scalp

The surgery was performed by Dr. Ratchathorn Panchaprateep, MD, PhD, FISHRS (https://absolutehairclinic.com/en/assoc-prof-ratchathorn-panchaprateep-2/)The patient came for a follow-up six months after the procedure, showing a remarkable improvement compared to before the surgery. 

Screenshot2023-09-13011808.thumb.png.cebfe1f62aa269fd82628236c387350e.png

Screenshot2023-09-13000514.thumb.png.a0ad49dcc9486b590e99a5d8679fe425.pngScreenshot2023-09-13000622.thumb.png.77c903e5f65d67322d3fc963918ffe70.png

Screenshot2023-09-13000729.thumb.png.eb2c8184ca3af8b04355c7f54ac23630.png

Screenshot2023-09-13000504.thumb.png.3616cabd886fe74bea22554d234d2c62.pngScreenshot2023-09-13000509.thumb.png.5daa071a2c9729d5c77ffcdb7ece935b.png

Screenshot2023-09-13000424.thumb.png.4191e071f9b1b7f310a3e3333dd4f611.png

Screenshot 2023-09-13 000419.png

• Like 2

• Administrators

Fantastic results, many of us didn’t know there were two great doctors at Absolute Hair Clinic. Amazing 🤩 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

Good Dense outcome ....

I have seen few results from her and would love to see more of her work..

Agreed, looks like she’s doing fantastic work. She’s trained with Dr. Path, and works along Dr. Laorwong. Very excited to see more. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Valued Contributor
Just now, Melvin- Moderator said:

Agreed, looks like she’s doing fantastic work. She’s trained with Dr. Path, and works along Dr. Laorwong. Very excited to see more. 

Yeh she is a highly respected doctor in thailand ..she and dr laorwong share the same clinic ...i have even met one patient who went for a surgery with her on the same day i did mine..i am following that guy's progress personally and i have even asked him to post his journey on the forum..i think he might have created his account too...so i wish he post his journey 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

Yeh she is a highly respected doctor in thailand ..she and dr laorwong share the same clinic ...i have even met one patient who went for a surgery with her on the same day i did mine..i am following that guy's progress personally and i have even asked him to post his journey on the forum..i think he might have created his account too...so i wish he post his journey 

Please have him share his review here, it would really help. 

View my thread