Bisanga Kostis BHR 1500 FUE NW2 Blond Hair

rorito

Hello everyone, here's a quick photo at 4 months. Still in a rush, I'll make a more detailed post at 6 months, which is a significant milestone in the hair transplant journey. I’m really happy with my hair transplant. 
Wishing you all a wonderful day, and have a great end of the year!

IMG_1218.jpeg

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, rorito said:

Hello everyone, here's a quick photo at 4 months. Still in a rush, I'll make a more detailed post at 6 months, which is a significant milestone in the hair transplant journey. I’m really happy with my hair transplant. 
Wishing you all a wonderful day, and have a great end of the year!

IMG_1218.jpeg

Looks great, mate. Really good. 
Did you find it difficult with the partial shave? Did it help disguise the work at all? Contemplating it myself for my surgery…. 

For the post-operative protocol (shampooing, massages), it wasn't easy. Thankfully, my wife lent a hand. Once the transplanted hair grew long enough and became undetectable (2 months), I shaved it because maintaining a camouflage haircut was quite inconvenient. 

The photo is from 10 days after the surgery.

IMG_0981.jpeg

• 1 month later...

5-Month Update,

I'm extremely pleased with the result. I believe everything has grown back, except for a small 1 cm2 patch on the front left side, but let's not nitpick, haha.

A big thank you to the entire BHR team. From start to finish, everything was perfect. Without a doubt, I will return to them.

Now, let's take a look at the photos

IMG_1436.jpeg

IMG_1435.jpeg

IMG_1429.jpeg

IMG_1426.jpeg

IMG_1427.jpeg

IMG_1428.jpeg

IMG_1431.jpeg

Edited by rorito