Docs Local to Northern Florida ?

Due to family responsibilities I have to stay close to home. Hopefully making it a day trip back and forth.

I'm in Northern Florida and want to add thickness to my frontal third, who would you recommend ?  I'd like to go with FUE as I've had work before and would like the doc to cherry pick from the donor areas.

Also I noticed Dr. Michael Vories is not listed under recommended docs list.  I had thought he was, am I wrong ?  Was he removed for some reason ? 

There aren't any recommended surgeons that are driving distance in Northern FL, unfortunately. I'm in a similar situation to you and I was looking at either someone in Texas, or Dr. Vories, but I just read that his membership/recommendation has been revoked due to a very bad job on @Clark's hairline.

I was planning on getting my hair transplant done by him but now I don't know.

There is Dr. Marco Barusco of Tempus Hair Restoration, who happens to be one of the surgeons I'm considering (I'm in Northern Florida too). His reviews seem good, he's a fellow of the ISHRS, and he seems like a kind and knowledgeable man, but a couple of members on this forum had negative experiences with him. That's the only one I can think of.

On 9/10/2023 at 8:51 PM, GhostCryptid13 said:

Dr. Vories, but I just read that his membership/recommendation has been revoked due to a very bad job on @Clark's hairline.

Thanks guys, I wasn't aware that Dr Vories was removed. I thought it odd as I recalled him being listed as a member.

That said, I'd think that every doc here has had bad results from time to time. What then prompted his removal ? 

As to docs in the Florida region, have you considered Drs Charles and Nusbaum ?