Dr. Laorwong / Absolute Hair Clinic, Bangkok

eladnm

Before I pull the trigger and schedule a surgery with Dr Laorwong I would like to hear your opinion.
I had a surgery with Dr Gur about 4 months ago and he stopped in the early phase of the extraction and said I have curly hair- C shape and the transaction is too high and as a result he cannot go on.
I consulted with Dr Laorwong who said he will be able to do the job..
After my terrible exprience in Turkey I cannot take any risks and must go to skilled surgeon who can handle curly hair..

I know Dr. Vories at Carolina Hair Surgery has had really good results with similar hair.  He is also "pocket-friendly", around $6 per graft.  Good luck.

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Valued Contributor

@eladnm

Actually dr gur did the most ethical thing by not moving forward with the surgery...you should be happy that he opted to pull out rather than doing it and ending up with a very poor outcome...so imo he saved you from a disaster...

Dr laorwong is ethical and well experienced surgeon and i think he has skills to do any critical work though you can ask him to show you results of specific hair type 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023