Topical dutasteride

Yabala

I have similar question. I plan to use 0.01% meso dutasteride once per 10 days and thinking to include also topical liposomal dutasteride. Do you think it is better to use 0.01% liposomal every day or 0.05% once per week?

• Administrators

The safest is the one with the best vehicle. A lower percentage doesn’t mean less chance of side effects. In my experience, a topical with a silicone based liposomal vehicle is best. Safest when used 1x per week.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

35 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

The safest is the one with the best vehicle. A lower percentage doesn’t mean less chance of side effects. In my experience, a topical with a silicone based liposomal vehicle is best. Safest when used 1x per week.

Melvin, Do you apply topical dutasteride everyday ? What percentage you use ? 

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Yabala said:

Melvin, Do you apply topical dutasteride everyday ? What percentage you use ? 

I apply it 5x per week. I use 2%

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

But still let's say you have good vehicle. Is it still better to use if more often lower dosage than just 1x per week higher dosage?

I plan to use anagenica liposomal meso 0.01% 1x per 10 days and Parati liposomal 0.01% 3 times per week. I am not sure of their liposomal solutions are silicone based.