Outstanding Hair Transplant Experience with Dr. Fares Seffen

Adam kira

I recently underwent a hair transplant procedure performed by Dr. Fares Seffen, and I am beyond thrilled with the results. My intervention details include NW: 3-vertex pattern and hair diameter of approximately 79-80 microns. Being of Caucasian origin and having no previous surgeries, I was quite apprehensive about the procedure. However, Dr. Fares Seffen's expertise and meticulous approach put me at ease right from the initial consultation.

Dr. Seffen's technique truly impressed me. The use of a 0.8mm manual/motorised punch with customised blades for coronal incisions showcased his dedication to precision and excellence. What stood out was his ability to maintain an average density of 80 cm² Hair/UF, ensuring a natural look that blended seamlessly with my existing hair. The graft ratio of 2.39 highlighted his commitment to achieving optimal results.

With a total of 3823 grafts transplanted, Dr. Fares Seffen demonstrated his mastery in the field. His attention to detail and focus on hairline design left me with a result that exceeded my expectations. What's more, I had not undergone any hair loss treatments prior to the procedure, making the outcome even more impressive.

The entire process, from pre-op consultations to post-op care, was handled with the utmost professionalism. Dr. Seffen and his team were always available to answer my questions and provide guidance at every step. The facility was well-equipped and maintained the highest standards of hygiene.

I highly recommend Dr. Fares Seffen to anyone considering a hair transplant. His skill, dedication, and personalised approach truly set him apart. My experience with him has not only given me a renewed sense of confidence but also a newfound respect for the artistry behind successful hair restoration. Thank you, Dr. Seffen, for your exceptional work!

DB5967DA-2173-4D64-9D21-090737E399A4.jpeg

C4546C1B-4BC7-491C-8535-C13943B548DA.jpeg

372BEFB7-C820-4BD3-8B77-13B2A2D9EEB1.jpeg

4BBFC0BA-76BC-4FF5-8DDB-CFB6154570B7.jpeg

5848DF88-191E-402E-B815-EE840D2FB0E0.png

B2B4F292-9FE6-40DD-AB26-829E20392B5D.jpeg

06A14955-2B0B-478E-A13B-7ECDFEA8BB7C.jpeg

65E61DDE-D7A6-452F-A5C2-3E1BD74A1463.jpeg

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Emiry said:

I am sure the doctor is good but what an obvious shill post.

I have a medical background and I don’t know what coronal incision is or the size of blades or what does hair/UF mean. Your post is literally technical jargon a hair surgeon should be able to speak not patient (I had two transplants and I don’t know my density or what blade doctor used 😂 

Like I said the doctor must be good but if pretending to be a patient then mention the experience as a patient otherwise just post as clinic. Look at my topic eg, all I talked about is suffering from anesthetic and the personality of my surgeon lol that’s literally all I can think about. The agony of injections. The happiness and artistry I will only be able to tell 12 months post-op.

Cheers

While I can understand the skepticism. Anyone could say the same thing about your account, which is less than a month old. 

Instead of accusing new members of being shills, how about we allow them to prove they’re genuine. 

@Adam kira can you share some additional candid photos? Maybe some selfies to show you’re genuine.

• Well Done 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

@Adam kira

I would agree with @Melvin- Moderator that we should not directly consider someone a shill even though if we find things fishy...we should give the patient a chance to prove that he is genuine...and i have seen work of the mentioned doctor who is a good surgeon and if the patient is real than it would be good for the community to have some reviews about this doctor....

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Administrators

Thanks for sharing these additional pictures. I look forward to your monthly updates.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.