Expectations for 1K Grafts Crown

Hi all, 

Been thinking about a second HT for the last few years. I was a NW6 (on the path to 7) and did a 3500 FUE session (2500k scalp + 1K chest) in 2019 with a fantastic hair surgeon and got great results (have very high caliber hairs and chest hairs that are very similar to head hair), which covered up the first two thirds of my scalp (pics attached). 

I've only used minox since surgery so I've thinned a bit but I still love my results. I really don't want to do another big session and I've been chatting with a few docs about a 1K session in the crown (just to get some coverage) with a mix of head and chest (50/50). I'm more tempted to go 100% chest (my chest hair is mostly 2s) but I don't know what kind of coverage i could expect with just 1K of chest hair. Would appreciate any thoughts/feedback. 

Pre.JPG

20220209_082540.jpg

20200731_061420.jpg

20220209_082535.jpg

20200731_061225.jpg

You'll need around 2500-3500 grafts from your scalp donor to cover your crown with multiple grafts, maybe beard can be mixed.

1000 grafts of chest grafts will do nothing, it will give 250 grafts coverage effect.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.