Planning return travel to US after a HT @Eugenix

12 hours ago, homebound said:

Currently a NW6/7 and planning on traveling to India (from the US) for an HT at @Eugenix Hair Science. The procedure is expected to last 2 to 3 days. I am mulling on what the ideal time to book my return ticket—day 5,6 or 7. I have family with kids, so don't want to leave for too long. Looking fwd to your advice

In my opinion, always a better idea to stay at least 48-72 hours after the procedure. You can relax a bit. Might also results in faster recovery.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

I would stay for 7 days. That way you are giving your grafts more time to heal. Also if you have an issue on a day of surgery (like I did last time with excessive bleeding from high blood pressure and the day had to be cancelled) then you can allow for that. 
All the best! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gatsby said:

I would stay for 7 days. That way you are giving your grafts more time to heal. Also if you have an issue on a day of surgery (like I did last time with excessive bleeding from high blood pressure and the day had to be cancelled) then you can allow for that. 
All the best! 

Thanks @Gatsby  you recommend seven days from day 1 or 7 days after the last day (likely day 3 for me).  I have 17 hr flight back. What are the potential risks of flying back 3 days after the last days of the procedure from your experience?