ASMED Clinic

Hello everyone! I'm currently looking for a doctor for hair transplantation. My hair situation is something between NW2 and NW3. I'm 25 years old.

I have spent a long time studying the ASMED clinic and have come across a large number of negative reviews about it.

I've read that they perform more than 5 operations a day. It seems to me that any doctor has a few bad reviews, and the large number of negative reviews for ASMED is due to the fact that they perform a fairly large number of operations per year, so there are more chances to get a bad review from a client.

I like their clinic and the doctor in general, but I am really disturbed by the reviews here and on Reddit.

He is also a member of ISHRS and has over 20 years of experience in hair transplantation, can a doctor with such experience and world-class level perform a bad transplant?

I know that many here are biased towards this clinic, but can anyone tell me something else?

ASMED used to do good work before it changed up its model to that of a hair mill. The issue is that most people are having tech only procedures with no input from the Dr. If you was to choose the top option then he would actually do the incision step. However for the cost that he starts to get involved then there are far better options elsewhere in the same price bracket. The Dr himself is more than capable of doing good work, and has shown this in the past. 
Keep researching and seeing results from other Drs/Clinics, you will soon find other much more reliable options. 
5 years ago or so we was all singing his praises, and with good reason! 
Nowadays it’s putting out wildly inconsistent work and is classed as hair mill due to the tech led procedures and higher amount of surgeries per day. 

5 hours ago, Yehaxak said:

Hello everyone! I'm currently looking for a doctor for hair transplantation. My hair situation is something between NW2 and NW3. I'm 25 years old.

I have spent a long time studying the ASMED clinic and have come across a large number of negative reviews about it.

I've read that they perform more than 5 operations a day. It seems to me that any doctor has a few bad reviews, and the large number of negative reviews for ASMED is due to the fact that they perform a fairly large number of operations per year, so there are more chances to get a bad review from a client.

I like their clinic and the doctor in general, but I am really disturbed by the reviews here and on Reddit.

He is also a member of ISHRS and has over 20 years of experience in hair transplantation, can a doctor with such experience and world-class level perform a bad transplant?

I know that many here are biased towards this clinic, but can anyone tell me something else?

Why not go with a clinic who has no or very few negative reviews instead of a clinic that has a negative reputation on every forum on the Internet? This is a really easy choice mate 

1 hour ago, botchedguy95 said:

Perché non andare con una clinica che non ha o ha pochissime recensioni negative invece di una clinica che ha una reputazione negativa su ogni forum su Internet? Questa è una scelta davvero facile, amico 

not on all forums, there are the Italian ones that make Asmed pass as one of the best clinics in the world, deleting the threads of unhappy patients for Asmed and also ban them.

• Like 2

On 8/2/2023 at 4:17 PM, ITA said:

not on all forums, there are the Italian ones that make Asmed pass as one of the best clinics in the world, deleting the threads of unhappy patients for Asmed and also ban them.

Ah yeah i forgot about the bought Italian forums, a legit clinic would not have to pay a forum to remove negative reviews.. ASMEDs name is even being dragged through the mud on the French forums where they used to be strong, and the Spanish forum always knew it was a hair mill

• Like 1

Asmed will give you the best looking results, with a laser accurate hairline and enough density to keep you away from the mirrors and camera phones. There is an argument that its become a hair mill (with Dr Koray only doing the incisions), but if you get the results he achieves I wouldn't complain too much. My brother and I went to him and he gave us the hairlines we always desired. 

I've shortlisted 4 world-renowned doctors for myself:

- Koray Erdogan (he has available spots for upcoming dates, but quite a few negative reviews)
- Bruno Ferreira (many recommendations for him on this forum, but he's not a member of ISHRS or other communities)
- Kaan Pekiner (lots of good reviews here and on Reddit, but some say he's overrated)
- Christian Bisanga (many good reviews, a member of ISHRS, and even recommended by HRN)

Guys, can you help me choose a doctor? Who would you recommend?

• 8 months later...
Posted (edited)
Il 08/07/2023 alle 08:30, ITA ha scritto:

Per me, tutti tranne Koray. Essendo membro dell'ISHRS non significa nulla, Pekiner è un bravissimo chirurgo, secondo me il migliore in Turchia, Bisanga è un top.

Ciao

mi puoi scrivere in privato tuo contatto?

Edited by salsazio

On 8/6/2023 at 2:17 PM, Yehaxak said:

I've shortlisted 4 world-renowned doctors for myself:

- Koray Erdogan (he has available spots for upcoming dates, but quite a few negative reviews)
- Bruno Ferreira (many recommendations for him on this forum, but he's not a member of ISHRS or other communities)
- Kaan Pekiner (lots of good reviews here and on Reddit, but some say he's overrated)
- Christian Bisanga (many good reviews, a member of ISHRS, and even recommended by HRN)

Guys, can you help me choose a doctor? Who would you recommend?

bro if you have the money go with bisanga

i recently had a consultation with him and this man has both integrity and skill

no debate

you can talk to

@Raphael84