what is the best topical??

(I posted this b4 but in the wrong section!)

I've used regaine in the past but never consistently enough. When I had a decent amount of hair I used it once a day for a year. I didn't use it twice a day as recommended because it used to get stuck in my hair and was a general pain in the arse. I would say I was now a diffuse norward 6 the days of anything getting stuck in my hair would be nice to have back, what's the best topical to give that diffuse hair a second chance at life?

The bald and the beautiful,

Rogaine is the most effective and only proven topical hair loss treatment on the market today. Rogaine foam has proven to be the most effective in FDA trials with an impressive 85% success rate. That's 21% higher than its liquid counterpart.

That said, Rogaine is a hair regrowth stimulant which works best when combined with an antiandrogen treatment. Propecia (finasteride) is the only clinically approved antiandrogen proven to inhibit DHT and stop hair loss. You may want to consider using these two treatments in combination with one another.

Topical antiandrogens also exist and while some are scientifically backed, none are clinically proven. If you are adverse to using Propecia or want to try credible adjunct treatments, consider using Extina, Revivogen or Crinagen. Consider topping off your treatment regimen with Nizoral 2% shampoo 2 or 3 times a week in conjunction with another compelling shampoo on the off days such as Revita, Revivogen, Tricomin, or Nioxin.

I hope this helps.

Bill

Thanks for your comprehensive response, regarding Fin I used to take this religiously for many years but didn't respond! I started another thread asking if anyone was taking a higher dose and getting any benefits because I am not averse to giving it another crack at a higher dose. I have just ordered some foam on your recommendation, so fingers crossed let's hope it works for me. Cheers fella's

Thanks for your reply, I live in Sydney. I am wary of ebay, but the good news is a number of reputable online Australia chemists will have the product in stock when it arrives here in June. Until the does anybody have a good place to get it online?

Cheers