Its quiet these days here.....

grincher

4 hours ago, grincher said:

This section on this forum seems to have died a death. Less people wearing or have they migrated to new pastures to discuss hair systems?

I reckon less people wear and go down the HT route.  And those who do wear just get on with it i suppose.  Shame though.

there seems to be more active posts on reddit anyone know of any other forums?

Edited by ssimpson7511

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been a while for me. Plenty of ups and downs with hair system journey. Currently trying to find new supplier, Lavivid prices, customer service, and especially quality has suffered in my opinion. Not sure if Lordhair is back to it’s original good quality and former glory it was pre Covid,but it appears my options are Lavivid, LH, Super Hairpieces, or Curtis’ MHE. Anyone have experience with any of these suppliers or any others I haven’t mentioned? Thanks!

Edited by Jake1979

17 hours ago, grincher said:

I have used the same supplier for 8-years. They ship worldwide when I worked abroad too.

https://www.ukhairsystems.com/

Thank you Grincher! I appreciate that I’ll check them out. I know you’ve been doing this a while now so definitely your experience is helpful. I just gotta find a better option than what I’ve been using. Thanks again! 

Good luck Jake. I am hearing there are still issues in parts China with supply. The difference this time are restrictions and lockdowns are not being internationally reported and the Chinese are not exactly quick in coming forward to announce it

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As someone who has been interested in keeping existing hair with the usual meds, I can say that if I can't stabilize, I'll def consider a system.  My biggest concern is that my skin is very sensitive and I have a very itchy scalp (hair or no hair) so a little worried about any adhesive on my skin.  I'll be following more posts in this group though as I may find myself in a system soon.