2% Nizoral in the UK

I've just watched a YouTube video ("Nizoral Shampoo For Hair Loss - THE TRUTH"), which recommends 2% Nizoral, rather than the usual 1% variety, which is apparently standard. I have been using Nizoral in the UK, but am not sure if it's the recommended 2% variety. In the UK, all it says on the bottle/packaging is Nizoral - Ketoconazole 20mg/g, and I buy it in 100ml bottles for greater economy. Is the the right stuff? Any recommendations on where to get it at 2% in the UK for a good price?

2 hours ago, Bertie said:

I've just watched a YouTube video ("Nizoral Shampoo For Hair Loss - THE TRUTH"), which recommends 2% Nizoral, rather than the usual 1% variety, which is apparently standard. I have been using Nizoral in the UK, but am not sure if it's the recommended 2% variety. In the UK, all it says on the bottle/packaging is Nizoral - Ketoconazole 20mg/g, and I buy it in 100ml bottles for greater economy. Is the the right stuff? Any recommendations on where to get it at 2% in the UK for a good price?

I got it from Boots, I think the 20mg is the 2% bro 

On 7/26/2023 at 2:38 PM, Bertie said:

20mg/g = 20/1000 = 2%