Small session for my hairline

I am 52 hairloss is stable with dutasteride and oral minoxidil. I would like to soften my left side hairline as it has some larger grafts and it too straight.

Any thoughts how many grafts I will need and any doctor recommended in Southeast US. I live in Miami and prefer not to travel too far. Thanks

20230716_085059.jpg

20230716_085050.jpg

20230716_085034.jpg

You need to sweep your hair back before anyone to give an accurate estimate. Have you already had a transplant as your hairline doesn't look natural? Ultimately it all comes down to how good you want your hairline to look. Also, never cheap out on travelling or "convenience" when it comes to surgery as in the long run you'd wish you'd gone to the right surgeon than gone cheap. Good luck.

• Like 1

I don’t think it would take a lot. Maybe 300-400 singles max. Probably even less. 

Medical Director/ Hair Transplant Surgeon at BKS Hair Restoration.

NOTE: All posts are for educational purposes only. It is not intended as medical advice. Please direct all inquiries regarding specific health concerns to your physician. 

• Valued Contributor

@ljpcarreraJust to soften that side i guess less than 300 would be fine but don't make a mistake of choosing your surgeon based on convenience factors such as travelling...your pic clearly speaks that you had a HT and this time choose a surgeon whose work is more natural..best of luck ...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

It looks like you are a great candidate. If you want this to be your last (we all would like that but hair greed is awfully powerful) then don't skimp--go to a real pro and do as many grafts as you can to get the best improvement. Be interested in who the Forum thinks are the best HT docs now for hairlines---worldwide?

Thanks prefer to keep it in the states as it will be a small session. I have made three to four grafts that need to be reduced as well as the new grafts. At 52 I want to be done allready

Edited by ljpcarrera