Dr Tjusi cure

Has anybody followed the Dr Tjusi hair loss cure claim? He originally anticipated 2020 but he said in 2026 he is going to shock the world. Anybody think this is legit. Makes me want to hold off on a hair transplant to see. 

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
On 7/14/2023 at 3:25 PM, Recession1 said:

Has anybody followed the Dr Tjusi hair loss cure claim? He originally anticipated 2020 but he said in 2026 he is going to shock the world. Anybody think this is legit. Makes me want to hold off on a hair transplant to see. 

If I understand it correctly the idea is they will take a small amount of grafts from you and basically clone them to grow a lot more grafts that can then be transplanted to your thinning area. If that's the case then having a hair transplant now would not stop you from being able to have this done if it ever comes out.

I'm not telling you to go have a hair transplant, but this cure is already expected to be 6 years later than first planned. Nobody knows if it will ever actually turn out to be anything. If you can't have a hair transplant because you're not a good candidate, then you may have to wait for something better, but otherwise, don't wait around all your life for something that doesn't exist. 

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
On 7/14/2023 at 12:25 PM, Recession1 said:

I can't believe anyone is still talking about Tsuji in 2023. He was supposedly supposed to cure hair loss three years ago. Now, he wants us to wait another three years. It's laughable. The only development that shows any promise is Verteporfin. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I agree that he has put this off for a long time… but is interesting his last claim said “he is going to shock the world” in 2026. Sounds interesting to make that claim… not saying it will happen. Melvin, you don’t think there will be better treatments such as GT2009 or Scube 3 or any of the other treatments in the pipeline? Looks like there is promise by 2030 there will be at least better treatments… not saying full blown cure but improvements in the field. Seems there is more excitement in the field than there has ever been. 

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, Recession1 said:

I agree that he has put this off for a long time… but is interesting his last claim said “he is going to shock the world” in 2026. Sounds interesting to make that claim… not saying it will happen. Melvin, you don’t think there will be better treatments such as GT2009 or Scube 3 or any of the other treatments in the pipeline? Looks like there is promise by 2030 there will be at least better treatments… not saying full blown cure but improvements in the field. Seems there is more excitement in the field than there has ever been. 

There are promising treatments. But the only thing that could potentially “cure” hair loss is Verteporfin. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Not falling for Dr. Tsujis spiel.  

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.