3500 FUE Dr Laorwong

8 hours ago, Hairwolf said:

Right 7 and a half months post op. Pic dated exactly 7 months post op. Shaved it down to a 6 guard on top and 3 at the sides  last week again cos of the crown. 

note could not resist changing my user name to a bad pun. 😆 

IMG_6589.jpeg

Looks perfect. congratulations!

The top hair appears darker now compared to the sides and the pre-transplant top hair.

Are you using any thickening products or hair dye in that picture?

How is your donor areas looking with the 3 length on the sides? Can you see the scars at 3 or 2 length?

Edited by Newby888

14 hours ago, Newby888 said:

Looks perfect. congratulations!

The top hair appears darker now compared to the sides and the pre-transplant top hair.

Are you using any thickening products or hair dye in that picture?

How is your donor areas looking with the 3 length on the sides? Can you see the scars at 3 or 2 length?

not using any products such as concealer or Toppik and so on and furthermore never will 😊. My hair can look somewhat grey on top depending on the light, but I am pretty grey at the sides. I also haven’t dyed my hair but it’s an option I am considering when the crown is grown out after the 2nd op.

Here are pics taken after shaving it down. The hair will look more dense when grown out of course. The donor looks ok I guess but let me know what you think. 

IMG_6632.jpeg

IMG_6633.jpeg

3 hours ago, Hairwolf said:

not using any products such as concealer or Toppik and so on and furthermore never will 😊. My hair can look somewhat grey on top depending on the light, but I am pretty grey at the sides. I also haven’t dyed my hair but it’s an option I am considering when the crown is grown out after the 2nd op.

Here are pics taken after shaving it down. The hair will look more dense when grown out of course. The donor looks ok I guess but let me know what you think. 

IMG_6632.jpeg

IMG_6633.jpeg

Looks good. Cant see any scars in that picture with that lighting.

Posted (edited)

Guess would have to get a proper skin fade to a 1 guard to see if there are any dot marks. 

I can’t see any on the sides either, but I remember seeing them about 6 weeks post-op (you can see my 1st batch of pics and you should be able to see it)

Edited by Hairwolf

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

IMG_6715.thumb.jpeg.5944f960330335abc1ee484405ee049d.jpegRight so at the 8 and a half month mark here. Haven’t really noticed a dramatic difference- hairline might be a bit more defined and bit more growth in zone 3 perhaps. Anyway happy enough so anything more is the cherry on the cake really. Shaved it down just over a week ago again to a 6 on top and 3 at the sides 

first 9 and the last 2  pics are from the 8 month mark and the following are from a week ago leading up to a couple of days ago, witj different lighting for context.

looking forward to the 2nd crown op in July. Booked in January as just as well as like others have reported , I have difficulty reaching the Dr at the minute.

IMG_6674.jpeg

IMG_6679.jpeg

IMG_6680.jpeg

IMG_6693.jpeg

IMG_6696.jpeg

IMG_6697.jpeg

IMG_6698.jpeg

IMG_6704.jpeg

IMG_6705.jpeg

IMG_6721.jpeg

IMG_6744.jpeg

IMG_6779.jpeg

IMG_6783.jpeg

IMG_6790.jpeg

IMG_6690.jpeg

IMG_6702.jpeg

Edited by Hairwolf
  • Like 2

On 4/4/2024 at 7:04 PM, bigmistake said:

can you post the link to these allegations

Can you post the original thread to remind me of the original context of the post?