Before vs 24hrs post op.

Jando97

Clean looks great. Looks like an amazing donor area, high density. You should get a cracking outcome. Keep sharing your progress. No doubt youโ€™ll get haters now that Maniโ€™s name has been mentioned ahaha good luckย 

• Thanks 1

Very nice.ย  2,100 grafts will fill that area very nicely.ย  Keep us posted in about 3-4 months with pictures and your thoughts.ย  Happy growing.

• Thanks 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:ย  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

11 hours ago, Nelly said:

Clean looks great. Looks like an amazing donor area, high density. You should get a cracking outcome. Keep sharing your progress. No doubt youโ€™ll get haters now that Maniโ€™s name has been mentioned ahaha good luckย 

Thank you! I was on Finestride for a few months which really helped with my donor area luckily! Thanks for the warning hahaย 

Edited by Jando97

9 hours ago, JohnCasper said:

Very nice.ย  2,100 grafts will fill that area very nicely.ย  Keep us posted in about 3-4 months with pictures and your thoughts.ย  Happy growing.

Thank you! Ofcourse ๐Ÿ‘

• 1 month later...

Yes!ย  How about an update a month later.ย  May be too soon to see new growth but you never know.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:ย  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good.ย  Redness has dissipated. You have a lot to look forward to.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Great surgeon and the results reflect this even at only six months. Keep with the finasteride and happy growing. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Agreed mate, so happy with how itโ€™s looking already. Definitely will, appreciate itย