Before vs 24hrs post op.

Jando97

Clean looks great. Looks like an amazing donor area, high density. You should get a cracking outcome. Keep sharing your progress. No doubt you’ll get haters now that Mani’s name has been mentioned ahaha good luck 

• Thanks 1

Very nice.  2,100 grafts will fill that area very nicely.  Keep us posted in about 3-4 months with pictures and your thoughts.  Happy growing.

• Thanks 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

11 hours ago, Nelly said:

Clean looks great. Looks like an amazing donor area, high density. You should get a cracking outcome. Keep sharing your progress. No doubt you’ll get haters now that Mani’s name has been mentioned ahaha good luck 

Thank you! I was on Finestride for a few months which really helped with my donor area luckily! Thanks for the warning haha 

Edited by Jando97

9 hours ago, JohnCasper said:

Very nice.  2,100 grafts will fill that area very nicely.  Keep us posted in about 3-4 months with pictures and your thoughts.  Happy growing.

Thank you! Ofcourse 👍

• 1 month later...

Yes!  How about an update a month later.  May be too soon to see new growth but you never know.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good.  Redness has dissipated. You have a lot to look forward to.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Great surgeon and the results reflect this even at only six months. Keep with the finasteride and happy growing. 💯👌

Agreed mate, so happy with how it’s looking already. Definitely will, appreciate it