Eugenix Reviews !!

If you look at the thread about @Bandit90 journey, even with him being NW6/7 he got a great density on hairline first time round I would say in the realm of 45 per cm2. I saw Dr Somesh in January, but it was my third HT and was mainly aimed at density and a more natural hairline which they have nailed tbh. For the hairline though I paid slightly extra to have Dr Bansal do that bit and Dr Somesh did all of the other slits apart from that. He is a great surgeon and if I go back again I would ask for him again tbh

• Valued Contributor

@Puchuka There are some reviews of dr somesh bt i think all of them are still at early stage to make judgments on results...bt the hairline implantation and overall work looks clean and enough dense...if you wanna go with him than you can wait a bit and see final results or at least 8-9 months result of all of them and that would make it easy for you...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Eugenic folks -

Something I’m curious about as someone who is naturally anxious about medical procedures - is an IV placed before or during the procedure?

I know bloodwork is required which I can handle but I would prefer to not have an IV placed it at all possible.

On 7/12/2023 at 8:25 PM, Svearik said:

Eugenic folks -

Something I’m curious about as someone who is naturally anxious about medical procedures - is an IV placed before or during the procedure?

I know bloodwork is required which I can handle but I would prefer to not have an IV placed it at all possible.

There is no IV when they do hair transplant there.