My Third Hair Transplant Story

I am 35 years old and had two hair transplant surgeries before I went to Vera Clinic in Turkey. The first time I tried to fix a bad procedure, I only got 1500 grafts. The second time, I got 2000 grafts but the results were still not what I wanted—too plugy and a straight hairline.

So when it came time for my third and final shot, I knew that if I wanted to get the results I was looking for, I’d have to be prepared to go all-in. And that’s exactly what I did: 3000 FUE grafts in one session, with an emphasis on density at the middle part of my head as well as at sparse areas.

They also extracted all of the wrongly placed grafts from my previous procedures so that they could use them again in my new procedure (which they did!). This made sure that we didn’t waste any precious donor tissue by removing too much of it beforehand.

I’m thrilled with my results—and even more excited about how much more confident and happy with myself I feel every day thanks to them!

Edited by Hans - Webmaster
Removed promotional link.

• JensenDextry changed the title to My Third Hair Transplant Story
21 minutes ago, Turkhair said:

La clinica Vera ha dato buoni risultati.

Surely, if they does 20 surgeries a day, maybe they will give some good results. It's a hair mill like many in Turkey.

2 hours ago, ITA said:

Surely, if they does 20 surgeries a day, maybe they will give some good results. It's a hair mill like many in Turkey.

If their patients are happy then that’s all that matters

1 hour ago, Turkhair said:

Se i loro pazienti sono felici, questo è tutto ciò che conta

And those to whom it goes badly? You say…they played Russian roulette and lost?

2 minutes ago, Turkhair said:

Quindi stai dicendo che le cose non vanno male con i migliori dottori? 

I'm not saying that, but if you go to a hair mill, you double the chance of things going wrong.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JensenDextry said:

I am 35 years old and had two hair transplant surgeries before I went to Vera Clinic in Turkey. The first time I tried to fix a bad procedure, I only got 1500 grafts. The second time, I got 2000 grafts but the results were still not what I wanted—too plugy and a straight hairline.

So when it came time for my third and final shot, I knew that if I wanted to get the results I was looking for, I’d have to be prepared to go all-in. And that’s exactly what I did: 3000 FUE grafts in one session, with an emphasis on density at the middle part of my head as well as at sparse areas.

They also extracted all of the wrongly placed grafts from my previous procedures so that they could use them again in my new procedure (which they did!). This made sure that we didn’t waste any precious donor tissue by removing too much of it beforehand.

I’m thrilled with my results—and even more excited about how much more confident and happy with myself I feel every day thanks to them!

Sounds like a very suspicious post imo. I don't think anybody in their right mind would have two botches and then go to Vera for a repair.

User has two posts and ends it with a typical salesman-like final sentence.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

The Vera clinic wouldn’t know a 0.8mm punch from a cold chisel!!

Have you heard the theory that larger punches might actually increase the survival rate of hair?  This is because the additional larger scarring around the follicles works as a buffer against DHT.  I'm not sure if there's much truth to this but it's been recent discussion.

• Valued Contributor
23 hours ago, SeanToman said:

Have you heard the theory that larger punches might actually increase the survival rate of hair?  This is because the additional larger scarring around the follicles works as a buffer against DHT.  I'm not sure if there's much truth to this but it's been recent discussion.

Possibly. I had 4mm punch grafts and they certainly grew but I wouldn’t recommend it! 😱😉

• Like 1

22 hours ago, consequence said:

Do you have more detailed pics of your journey leading to this point? And any immediate pre op/post op of the surgery itself?

Something about this thread and its limited pics comes off so strange.

Agreed. This is probably a fake posting. If you look at the edit done by the Admin, it says promotional link was removed. The new account, the scant details, the bare minimum low res photos, the lack of engagement with other forum users...

• Like 1

On 7/5/2023 at 12:58 AM, SeanToman said:

Wow this is a very interesting theory this. I've been taking Finasteride for ages but never thought of it like this. Where did you read / hear this ??

9 minutes ago, Davies said:

Wow this is a very interesting theory this. I've been taking Finasteride for ages but never thought of it like this. Where did you read / hear this ??

Hi, it is mentioned here as well as in more detail within the youtube video;