Fluridil

jondoeuk

id recommend trying it if you dont have sexual side effects from fin, any ant-dht medications. 

if you are prone to sides from these category of meds, i would avoid

Not many positive anecdotes for efficacy in my experience. Two of my friends were on it for a period of time without side effects however, but it might be too mild of an anti androgen to maintain hair. 

I take it with cosmerna since about 2 months and I loss less hairs in my shower ; I am on topical minox too from a very long time 

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

On 7/2/2023 at 11:21 PM, arthurSam said:

I take it with cosmerna since about 2 months and I loss less hairs in my shower ; I am on topical minox too from a very long time 

From eucapil-shop?

On 7/2/2023 at 8:32 PM, TorontoMan said:

Not many positive anecdotes for efficacy in my experience. Two of my friends were on it for a period of time without side effects however, but it might be too mild of an anti androgen to maintain hair. 

The current version is 2%, but I know actifolic are selling 5%, 8% or 10%, which could improve efficacy.

1 hour ago, jondoeuk said:

From eucapil-shop?

yes

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2023 at 5:32 AM, TorontoMan said:

What about stacking it with either fin/dut to target the remaining androgens that still make it to the scalp? Noting that 1mg finasteride only reduces scalp DHT by 30%-ish and .5mg dutasteride by 50%-ish.

I ask as I am a NWII still losing ground (albiet slowly) after 3 years on 1mg fin daily and 10 months on .5mg dut every 3 days (as well as minox, tretinoin and microneedling). I was thinking it may be useful to source a higher dose of fluridil (between 4-8%) and use this to knock out the remaining androgens not affected by my oral fin/dut.

Were your friends using fluridil as monotherapy?

5 hours ago, Steady45 said:

What about stacking it with either fin/dut to target the remaining androgens that still make it to the scalp? Noting that 1mg finasteride only reduces scalp DHT by 30%-ish and .5mg dutasteride by 50%-ish.

I ask as I am a NWII still losing ground (albiet slowly) after 3 years on 1mg fin daily and 10 months on .5mg dut every 3 days (as well as minox, tretinoin and microneedling). I was thinking it may be useful to source a higher dose of fluridil (between 4-8%) and use this to knock out the remaining androgens not affected by my oral fin/dut.

Were your friends using fluridil as monotherapy?

Yeah would be a good combination, essentially what I do with RU. Another option could be to add topical fin/Dut to try to get the conversion effect in the scalp directly. my friends were using it mono and there weren’t many noticeable differences, but at a higher dose with a 5ar it will likely work better. 
where do you live ?

On 8/28/2023 at 12:45 AM, TorontoMan said:

Yeah would be a good combination, essentially what I do with RU. Another option could be to add topical fin/Dut to try to get the conversion effect in the scalp directly. my friends were using it mono and there weren’t many noticeable differences, but at a higher dose with a 5ar it will likely work better. 

Yeah cool, I can see why then. fluridil monotherapy does not seem very promising.

I was considering doing the same as you with RU until i tried pyrilutamide and got bad cardiac sides after 1 months use. After that, the only anti-androgen i'll consider is fluridil.

Yes I think I will add topical dut as well. I had been considering it for a while but after seeing this study the other day that seems to confirm all the hype i've finally made up my mind: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35648446/.

Hopefully, a protocol of oral fin & dut, topical dut, and topical fluridil (at least 4%, considering 6-8%) will be enough to stop the androgens that oral fin & dut alone don't seem to be targeting.

On 8/28/2023 at 12:45 AM, TorontoMan said:

where do you live ?

I'm in Australia brother. Not cheap to get fluridil out here but probably worth it given my situation.

Edited by Steady45