The legitimacy of FUExpert Clinic?

Hi everyone!
I'm sure if you're experiencing hairloss and researching hair transplant surgeons you may have come across FUExpert Clinic.
This clinic is always fully booked and the waiting list can be up to a year (sometimes more).

Hair transplant results from this clinic that are posted online is astonishing! in fact, almost too good to be true?

Take a look at some of these results from their official instagram, the density seems impossible for the graft count of each procedure.

image.thumb.png.540bf5ab71b557f912d6d74cbb783c57.pngimage.thumb.png.0a87ac8788b4049744010f6d20667d04.pngimage.thumb.png.503dba780fe755157d3baa7ebd8075a4.pngimage.thumb.png.b4dc3b7ac8516078920c03814add3f16.png

What do you guys think, real? fake? edited? legitimate? 

Edited by SeanToman

• Administrators

Legitimate, just look at all of the reviews here, check out @Ramsey

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, SeanToman said:

Hi everyone!
I'm sure if you're experiencing hairloss and researching hair transplant surgeons you may have come across FUExpert Clinic.
This clinic is always fully booked and the waiting list can be up to a year (sometimes more).

Hair transplant results from this clinic that are posted online is astonishing! in fact, almost too good to be true?

Take a look at some of these results from their official instagram, the density seems impossible for the graft count of each procedure.

image.thumb.png.540bf5ab71b557f912d6d74cbb783c57.pngimage.thumb.png.0a87ac8788b4049744010f6d20667d04.pngimage.thumb.png.503dba780fe755157d3baa7ebd8075a4.pngimage.thumb.png.b4dc3b7ac8516078920c03814add3f16.png

What do you guys think, real? fake? edited? legitimate? 

Please please please note. No photoshop is done here. Everyone on this forum has seen my results at @Ramsey. Juan COUTO is as legitimate as it gets!

• Like 1

wondering how he’s able to achieve so much but I trusted enough of what I saw from videos and reviews to favor going to him up until i decided to book elsewhere. I would probably choose him if schedule worked out lol they referred to him as the hair god in one of the Spanish forums when I was looking 😂

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
29 minutes ago, SeanToman said:

Those are some incredible results for the graft count, amazing!

This is really intresting ..though i don't doubt his legitimacy or skills but the area to cover is big and number of grafts used are relatively lower and thn too he is achieving such a density plus the scalp and hair color contrast is also not favorable 

Edited by A_4_Archan
  • Like 2

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

4 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

This is really intresting ..though i don't doubt his legitimacy or skills but the area to cover is big and number of grafts used are relatively lower and thn too he is achieving such a density plus the scalp and hair color contrast is also not favorable 

I kind of agree... I have not spent a lot of time looking at Couto's work but some of these before and after's make me slightly suspicious. Maybe he is just that good? Is there any patient posted results on here that match what we see in the above ad in terms of miracle levels of thickness with small number of grafts used? The last one in particular is insane. 

It mentions that all the guys are on fin/min. I wonder if they were on these drugs in there before pictures or only in the after? 

Edited by GoliGoliGoli

Couto is legit. The thing is I have yet to see a case on thin donor or something not as thick as he usually gets. A lot of the docs in Spain always produce such great hairlines because it seems most of the cases they present are thick donors. Not everyone has that kind of donor 

Edited by HairEnthusiast101

20 minutes ago, HairEnthusiast101 said:

Couto is legit. The thing is I have yet to see a case on thin donor or something not as thick as he usually gets. A lot of the docs in Spain always produce such great hairlines because it seems most of the cases they present are thick donors. Not everyone has that kind of donor 

No one is saying he isn't legit, the question is how is he pulling off these results with such minimal amounts of grafts. Doing more with less grafts is what separates great from good Dr's, but still some of these are hard to believe. 

Just now, GoliGoliGoli said:

No one is saying he isn't legit, the question is how is he pulling off these results with such minimal amounts of grafts. Doing more with less grafts is what separates great from good Dr's, but still some of these are hard to believe. 

I think it’s because the density and thickness of these donors he has to work with. I’ve seen many 2.4-2.6 hairs per graft cases. Tons of his results are from patients with insane donors. That is easier to make look great up front compared to someone with not as strong of a donor. I truly think that’s why he does less with more. 

9 minutes ago, HairEnthusiast101 said:

I think it’s because the density and thickness of these donors he has to work with. I’ve seen many 2.4-2.6 hairs per graft cases. Tons of his results are from patients with insane donors. That is easier to make look great up front compared to someone with not as strong of a donor. I truly think that’s why he does less with more. 

Ah yes fair point. When you mentioned his patients having good donors in your original post I thought you were referring to ample supply of total grafts to be able to use. I see your point now though. 

That said, of the 2060 grafts I put into my crown in November 2022, I had 2.65 hairs per graft.  My crown was a bit larger than the guy in the first pic, but his density is far above mine and I had pretty good density in my 8 month result! 

Edited by GoliGoliGoli
  • Like 1

Just now, GoliGoliGoli said:

Ah yes fair point. When you mentioned his patients having good donors in your original post I thought you were referring to ample supply of total grafts to be able to use. I see your point now though. 

That said, of the 2060 grafts I put into my crown in November 2022, I had 2.65 hairs per graft.  My crown was a bit larger than the guy in the first pic, but his density is far above mine and I had pretty good density in my 8 month result! 

Interesting. Ya I have no clue how Dr Couto does it. It really is a mystery. My only guess is his patients have insane thickness in their donor available. Maybe the frontal hairline is super dense but behind it isn’t as great? I’d love to see a comb through not just pushing the hairline back but splitting the hairline too

There is a difference between the illusion of density in photos, and achieving actual density. How it looks in photos is one thing. Another thing is how it looks in all sorts of situations, as well as how it feels. Those examples with 1500 grafts for the hairline and corners will absolutely not yield a result that feels adequate when you run your hands through the hair. In the second example in the photos posted, you can see the first 5mm is packed tight, then there is much less density behind it. When you slick back the hair it looks really good, but I doubt it will be good across all hairstyles, in all occasions etc.

More grafts are better, all things equal. It is not like some surgeons have a magical wand and can yield much better results with fewer grafts - what they can achieve is a better illusion, albeit still an illusion. Except the crown case, all cases presented in the images are slicked back.

2500 FUE by Dr. Victor Hasson, June 2023