San Francisco MDs

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Dr. Neal Gorrin in San Francisco. I recently had a consultation with him and he and his assistant took a lot of time with me and seemed very knowledgable and personable. Also are there any other Northern California surgeons that could be recommended? thanks

I recently had a consultation with him and he and his assistant took a lot of time with me and seemed very knowledgable and personable.

you know that i knew once a used car salesman that had the exact same qualities and characteristics as these and he too took a lot of time with me and seemed very knowledgeable and personable just to sell me a lemon.

stay on this site for few months and do some researching before you decide on doing anything to your hair!

I do not recall any reputed doctor from Northern California. There are a couple of southern California docs (e.g., Reed, Carmen, and Ross) who seem to turn out decent results. You can check them out.

Also, think about whether you want to restrict yourself geographically. There might be "better" docs beyond your immediate geographical area.

I also live in Northern Cali hopeful, and I ended up traveling to Vancouver BC to get my work done.

I think what people are trying to say on here is you need to pick you surgeon before you pick the location. Trying to shop local is almost always a terrible way to make such an important decision.

• 5 months later...