HLC or Bicer?

Is HLC or Bicer better in terms of quality? I have diffuse thinning if that matters, not sure if either is better with this type of hair over the other. price doesn’t matter much as they are around the same

• Valued Contributor

In between that two clinic i would prefer HLC though you can get even better clinic(surgeon) in that price range 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

9 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

In between that two clinic i would prefer HLC though you can get even better clinic(surgeon) in that price range 

who else do you recommend at that price range, besides pekiner? or anyone else that’s cheaper you recommend that’s same or better quality?

• Valued Contributor

@twentyone In a budget category (1.5 to 3 euros per graft) you can look at dr gur,Espinosa custodio ,pekiner,ximena villa,heinicke and if you can stretch a bit thn can look at dr pinto who is 3.5 euros per graft bt exceptional results 

Edited by A_4_Archan

--> My Thread

10 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

and which doctor of hlc delievered those results?

does it matter which doctor delivered it if all recent results are good like spring15 says? or are there some bad results that maybe I havent seen? Are there certain doctors at HLC that are not good?

16 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

and which doctor of hlc delievered those results?

Good question. They're like a cult that smashes out awesome hair transplants. We know not who is behind the mask

• Valued Contributor

Hlc is good ..the only downside is they have multiple doctors and we don't know who will operate on us and who has the best results ...so we don't know what we are going to get served with

--> My Thread

51 minutes ago, twentyone said:

If not knowing the doctor is such an issue then why is HLC always recommended above other doctors like bicer in this instance?

That’s my personal opinion. 

For the record I’m a Bicer patient and had a nice result so I may be a little biased in my view.

Edited by ScottishGuy21

4 hours ago, ScottishGuy21 said:

That’s my personal opinion. 

For the record I’m a Bicer patient and had a nice result so I may be a little biased in my view.

just saw your own post and it looks great. i’m considering going to bicer, HLC or pekiner, but it’s almost impossible to get in touch with pekiner so i’m not banking on that being an option for me

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, twentyone said:

just saw your own post and it looks great. i’m considering going to bicer, HLC or pekiner, but it’s almost impossible to get in touch with pekiner so i’m not banking on that being an option for me

I literally suggest pekiner to many and most of them say he is unreachable  i can understand that he is booked for 1 year or more and patients will never get early dates for surgery but that shouldn't be a reason for his patient consultant to be hardly responding to someone and even proper consulting is not possible ...every renowned surgeon gets lot of enquiries and they handle it efficiently ...if the flow is not handled by a single consultant than one more person can be appointed for that...this is a major thing which really needs to be fixed now...

Edited by A_4_Archan

--> My Thread

14 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

I literally suggest pekiner to many and most of them say he is unreachable  i can understand that he is booked for 1 year or mode and patients will never get early dates for surgery but that shouldn't be a reason for his patient consultant to be hardly responding to someone and even proper consulting is not possible ...evry renowned surgeon gets lots of enquires and they handle it efficiently ...if the flow is not handled by a single consultant than one more person can be appointed for that...this is a major thing which really needs to be fixed now...

Pekiner was just another decent surgeon until this year when he exploded to being renowned as Turkey's best and one of the best in the world. Hopefully he hires more consultants to cope with the patient demand

• Like 2

From experience plenty of the top tier surgeons tend to have slow initial contact responses. I’m guessing this is down to the sheer number of enquiries their representatives receive. Don’t let it deter you though, if you have your heart set on a surgeon just keep messaging regularly. They’ll eventually note how serious you are and get the ball rolling. 

• Valued Contributor
16 minutes ago, Turkhair said:

It is sad to see Alex being trash talked and lied about. He spends his whole day helping people and I am sure gets asked stupid questions. I mean the usual forum content here is “do I need a hair transplant”

With all due respect, those that are the most vocal against Pekiner and Alex are the ones who haven’t even been to the clinic and went to different clinics but suggest how Pekiner should run his business. Pure comedy.

If you ask me, Alex and Pekiner are a dream team. Both extremely nice and good people, extremely helpful. 

Nobody is trash talking ..its a genuine concern and should be solved...nobody has questioned his credentials or skills or anything as such but jst saying that they have to sort the communication ....even there was a communication issue with dr nader i guess and melvin infact have to ask him to reply a bit quickly....this is not called trash talk or lie....and for pointing this issue people don't need to go for a surgery with him....

Infact you were the one who was few days back doubting your outcome with him and we were the ones who said you have chosen a good doctor and should not judge anything so soon...so no one would want to attack him or alex..

When you start geting lots of patients that you have a waiting list of more than one year that means you are earning more than before and can afford one more patient consultant ..its just about improving customer experience....

Edited by A_4_Archan
  • Like 1

--> My Thread

Pekiner’s consultant is also the moderator of an Italian forum (and this, in my opinion, is not the highest of ethics), you don’t know what happens on that forum, and then it’s him who when he talks to a member of this forum (I don’t remember the name now) , had the courage to say that HRN is only advertising for clinics, from what pulpit comes the sermon!