Are there any East Asian ( chinese/korean/thai/etc) with hair clinic/surgeon recommendation?

Are there any East Asian ( chinese/korean/thai/etc) with hair clinic/surgeon recommendation?

Most people on this forum are caucasian or people from the west. Barely see any Asians/Chinese/Korean's review or where they go for their hair transplant...or where should we go?
Anyone got any suggestions or recommendations? For hairstyle thats combed back and with hair down ( namely known as Korean hairstyle). Anyone know which surgeon/clinic/country to go for thats best for chinese/koreans?

• Administrators

Dr. Larowong and Dr. Path in Thailand check them out 

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

you can have a look at taiwan hair

i have a friend who had Surgery with Dr. Wu.. FUT + FUE... the result looks good...

for 3500 grafts at Cost 187k TWD Around 6k USD

but i had surgery with eugenix 2 weeks ago...

anyway we (me and him) come from SE asia...

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed link

9 hours ago, MildSeven said:

you can have a look at taiwan hair

i have a friend who had Surgery with Dr. Wu.. FUT + FUE... the result looks good...

for 3500 grafts at Cost 187k TWD Around 6k USD

but i had surgery with eugenix 2 weeks ago...

anyway we (me and him) come from SE asia...

Ohhhh, I am from Singapore. Still looking to see other options for good HT surgeons. May I know why didnt you and your friend consider South korea or turkey or even thailand? 

15 minutes ago, PerpetualThoughts said:

Ohhhh, I am from Singapore. Still looking to see other options for good HT surgeons. May I know why didnt you and your friend consider South korea or turkey or even thailand? 

My Friend Was Working in Taiwan (2021) he was going to turkey but, due to lockdown he couldnt go abroad.. so he looking for best surgeon in Taiwan, the he Found Dr. Wu (TaiwanHair), he said it was  too expensive for him.. but after the result all has been paid off... 😄

Myself was Considering Turkey as well, but from my Fellow balding Group informed us that Turkey Common Clinic (hairmill) gives random result, if you get experienced technician you will have nice result, but if you dont, your result will be dissapointing as well.. from this forum they say its like Russian Roullete, i wont Risking My Head on Them... and Most of Hairmill in Turkey Quoted Me High Number of Grafts 3000 - 4000 (Without Temple Work)

Thailand i have ever considered, but Dr Kongkiat Laorwong is out of my budget to be honest...

if Budget is not a problem, you can consider Dr Kongkiat Laorwong, its nearby from singapore the flight cost would be cheaper too...

anyway are you on medication ?

Edited by MildSeven

1 hour ago, MildSeven said:

My Friend Was Working in Taiwan (2021) he was going to turkey but, due to lockdown he couldnt go abroad.. so he looking for best surgeon in Taiwan, the he Found Dr. Wu (TaiwanHair), he said it was  too expensive for him.. but after the result all has been paid off... 😄

Myself was Considering Turkey as well, but from my Fellow balding Group informed us that Turkey Common Clinic (hairmill) gives random result, if you get experienced technician you will have nice result, but if you dont, your result will be dissapointing as well.. from this forum they say its like Russian Roullete, i wont Risking My Head on Them... and Most of Hairmill in Turkey Quoted Me High Number of Grafts 3000 - 4000 (Without Temple Work)

Thailand i have ever considered, but Dr Kongkiat Laorwong is out of my budget to be honest...

if Budget is not a problem, you can consider Dr Kongkiat Laorwong, its nearby from singapore the flight cost would be cheaper too...

anyway are you on medication ?

Hi, I am not on any medication. Im considering Dr Laorwong as well. Also Dr Pekiner from turkey. Dr Pekiner has a long wait list and its hard to contact him at the moment. I'm still looking for more options to shortlist. South korea market...is probably being behind korean speaking walls. There isn't much info for south korea surgeons besides that 1 Motion clinic by Dr Bakh , from afew patients making youtube videos..

I cant say I have no budget issue but I'm willing to pay to get a higher chance of more density and a good asian hairline covered.... which i'm still thinking.

I was rushing into making decisions but now i think i will take awhile more to see more reviews and make more research.... The thoughts of going turkey scares me if I were to go with Dr Pekiner. Has to transit from turkey to where he is at Anakra i think. Also he does 1-1.5k graft per day on a patient, so twice the Anesthesia scares me too. Im afraid of needles and I heard it hurts abit when they are doing the local Anesthesia...imagine going through that twice...jeez.  

Edited by PerpetualThoughts

22 hours ago, PerpetualThoughts said:

Hi, I am not on any medication. Im considering Dr Laorwong as well. Also Dr Pekiner from turkey. Dr Pekiner has a long wait list and its hard to contact him at the moment. I'm still looking for more options to shortlist. South korea market...is probably being behind korean speaking walls. There isn't much info for south korea surgeons besides that 1 Motion clinic by Dr Bakh , from afew patients making youtube videos..

I cant say I have no budget issue but I'm willing to pay to get a higher chance of more density and a good asian hairline covered.... which i'm still thinking.

I was rushing into making decisions but now i think i will take awhile more to see more reviews and make more research.... The thoughts of going turkey scares me if I were to go with Dr Pekiner. Has to transit from turkey to where he is at Anakra i think. Also he does 1-1.5k graft per day on a patient, so twice the Anesthesia scares me too. Im afraid of needles and I heard it hurts abit when they are doing the local Anesthesia...imagine going through that twice...jeez.  

is your hairloss stabilized (not progressing) yet ?

if it's still progressing, you need to take medciation, to keep existing hair (native hair)...

from spore to istanbul then ankara will cost you a lot of money... if i may advice you to visit surgeon in asia, such as thailand (dr. kongkiat laorwong), TaiwanHair (Dr. Wu) or even Eugenix (india)..

its cheaper at travel cost and not very exhausting due to long trip...

anyway do you mind to share some pic of your hair ?

Edited by MildSeven

• 3 weeks later...

I am Chinese living in Canada. I booked with Dr. Pekiner for this September. 

Also considered Dr. Laorwong, but the communication with their is not very smooth due to the language barrier, so I made the decision to go to Pekiner.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm asian. I just completed a surgery last week with Dr. Bloxham in NYC. Seen some of his youtube videos and pictures of past asian clients. You can check out my surgery photos in my signature.

Edited by cloudyhaze