Getting to Dr Felipe Pittella‘s clinic

Hey guys,

so, Dr Felipe Pittella seems like a really skilled surgeon and his activity on social media makes him seem like a really nice guy too. There’s just one issue. Getting to his clinic. I’m pretty sure there isn’t even an airport in his city (Linhares). 

Eager to hear from anyone who travelled to his clinic from Europe and how not to make this a total ball ache. Any tips?

Thanks guys! 

• Administrators

Talk to @Digs49 he recently came back from Dr. Pittellas clinic. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Gavinlee Aside from a long flight, it’s not really a ball ache at all. You would fly into Vitoria airport and either have surgery in Vitoria (his main office) or Linhares (another office). If you have to have surgery in Linhares, it’s not a long drive from Vitoria and the clinic will almost certainly take care of you. 

Feel free to DM me if you have any other questions. Also, see my post on my experience as I traveled from the USA. All in all, I made a trip out of it and it was an incredible experience. Vitoria and Rio are both amazing cities.

• Like 1

@Melvin- Moderator thanks for the link. 

@Digs49 hey, thanks for replying. I see! I didn’t realise he had a clinic in Vitoria! There aren’t any direct flights there for me so I’d have to change in Rio, but that’s ok. If it’s in Linhares, would that be of the clinic’s choosing or the patients? And when you say the clinic would take care of you, do you mean the clinic would collect you from Vitoria? 

Thanks so much.

17 hours ago, Digs49 said:

@Gavinlee Aside from a long flight, it’s not really a ball ache at all. You would fly into Vitoria airport and either have surgery in Vitoria (his main office) or Linhares (another office). If you have to have surgery in Linhares, it’s not a long drive from Vitoria and the clinic will almost certainly take care of you. 

Feel free to DM me if you have any other questions. Also, see my post on my experience as I traveled from the USA. All in all, I made a trip out of it and it was an incredible experience. Vitoria and Rio are both amazing cities.

I don't know if anyone else contacted his office. I emailed them and talked to them on WhatsApp. There is not even time slot for video consultation recently. I don't know how anyone made appointment with them. I was trying to reach out to them. No luck. Anyone else contacted them recently?

3 minutes ago, Pelange said:

I don't know if anyone else contacted his office. I emailed them and talked to them on WhatsApp. There is not even time slot for video consultation recently. I don't know how anyone made appointment with them. I was trying to reach out to them. No luck. Anyone else contacted them recently?

I’m at the same position as you - awaiting a slot for a video consult. 

1 minute ago, Gavinlee said:

I’m at the same position as you - awaiting a slot for a video consult. 

Please let me know if any updates. I can not message you as I can only send 1 message per day. :) would be nice to keep in touch.

14 minutes ago, Pelange said:

Please let me know if any updates. I can not message you as I can only send 1 message per day. :) would be nice to keep in touch.

Sure - will report back here when I hear anything.

• Administrators

Let me tag @Dr. Felipe Pittella he should be able to help you guys here as well.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

17 hours ago, Gavinlee said:

I’d have to change in Rio, but that’s ok. If it’s in Linhares, would that be of the clinic’s choosing or the patients?

It's a 40 min flight from Rio to Vitória. If you're willing to visit Rio, I'd advise you to do it before the surgery, so that you don't need to avoid sun exposure. As for the clinic, don't worry your procedure will be performed in Vitória. 

@Dr. Felipe Pittella Totally agree Dr. Pittella! If the patient can do 3-4 days in Rio then take the quick flight to Vitoria, that is ideal. Things are going well, fully in the “ugly duckling” phase but I’m staying positive and excited for the road ahead. I will be in touch soon!

@Pelange & @Gavinlee - you heard the doctor, the surgery will be in Vitoria, which is easy to get to and it is a beautiful little city. Very clean, safe, good food, and on the beach. I’m telling you, you will not regret going with Dr. Pittella. 

• Like 1