11 week progress update

hi guys, 

I thought id post my 11 week update.

Wondered what your thoughts were? I feel like im a bit ahead of schedule as didnt expect much  regrowth until at least 4 months. 

Ive attached before pictures too for comparrison . Sometimes i wonder if im seeing things 🤣 and trying not to check daily 🤣

any feedback appreciated 

Chris image.thumb.png.4ab1bf3e55bc5956386263c7dc8a68f1.pngimage.thumb.png.c7ccf1d7748d9da0fa2509ebfbf714bd.png image.thumb.png.017b95f7632530ef96ec7bee70121dae.pngimage.thumb.png.eff82fc9ce1fe0ea1963ab5b8283e6ef.png im seeing things loimage.thumb.png.3ec4ccc43e4709ea189386fc71bcac94.pngimage.thumb.png.5fe65b0c76577ede5fc351b95e3ba1c7.pngimage.thumb.png.c97ca60d3d83f2fadb9f41300f2ba222.png    

• Valued Contributor

Going good at 11weeks ....can see the area getting darker so there would be lots of baby hairs waiting for the growth and will get fuller and thicker in upcoming months ...who was the surgeon and how many grafts you had? Happy growing and keep updating ....

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Looks very similar to me at about the same time, 3 months.  Take a look at my website posted below and look in the archives and compare.  Looking good!  Keep growing.

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

@chris71080,

I agree that everything looks pretty normal at just only 11 weeks. Most people don’t start seeing new signs of growth until 3 to 5 months, so I agree that any signs of growth at this point shows that you are already ahead of schedule.

i’m assuming you’ve started another topic sharing your hair restoration details.  us who aren’t familiar with your case, I suggest presenting your details on each new thread you create for linking to the original on each new thread, so that we can comment and encourage you further.

All the Best and happy growing,

Rahal Hair Transplant

Edited by Rahal Hair Transplant
  • Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

Looking forward to seeing pictures about the 5 month mark!  Your on track for some good growth it appears.

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2023 at 12:16 PM, A_4_Archan said:

Going good at 11weeks ....can see the area getting darker so there would be lots of baby hairs waiting for the growth and will get fuller and thicker in upcoming months ...who was the surgeon and how many grafts you had? Happy growing and keep updating ....

I attended este grande in Turkey. I believe not very well thought of ( since joining the network after transplant 🙈) I think I may have been lucky. 5100 grafts were taken. 

On 6/21/2023 at 12:29 AM, JohnCasper said:

Looks very similar to me at about the same time, 3 months.  Take a look at my website posted below and look in the archives and compare.  Looking good!  Keep growing.

Thanks John. You look like got a great result. 👍 

On 6/28/2023 at 7:16 PM, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

@chris71080,

I agree that everything looks pretty normal at just only 11 weeks. Most people don’t start seeing new signs of growth until 3 to 5 months, so I agree that any signs of growth at this point shows that you are already ahead of schedule.

i’m assuming you’ve started another topic sharing your hair restoration details.  us who aren’t familiar with your case, I suggest presenting your details on each new thread you create for linking to the original on each new thread, so that we can comment and encourage you further.

All the Best and happy growing,

Rahal Hair Transplant

thank you, it seems I may be one of the lucky ones who see growth quicker. 

thank you for info, I'll be sure to do that in future 😊

So glad to see quick growth.  Congrats.  This gives other guys hope for the same.  By the way, after 10 + years I still have no discernible hair loss in the recipient area.  Hope you have the same results.

Wow 51000 grafts is a whopping session. Do you have any left over just in case you need it in years to come? Early growth is coming through nicely. How does the back and sides look with so much hair removed?

13 minutes ago, Davies said:

Wow 51000 grafts is a whopping session. Do you have any left over just in case you need it in years to come? Early growth is coming through nicely. How does the back and sides look with so much hair removed?

Doubt he’s got a graft left on his body really 

On 7/29/2023 at 6:08 PM, Davies said:

Wow 51000 grafts is a whopping session. Do you have any left over just in case you need it in years to come? Early growth is coming through nicely. How does the back and sides look with so much hair removed?image.thumb.png.7402e686ed3ae8c35bfb604831ef6481.png

These were taken 2 days ago after hair cut.Taken from guard 1 to 0.5 fade as I like it short. Both sided had shock loss until last couple of weeks. Particularly the left when you can still see a bit bit but overall I'm delighted with how it's recovering after initial worry of over harvesting.

image.png

On 7/25/2023 at 1:20 PM, JohnCasper said:

So glad to see quick growth.  Congrats.  This gives other guys hope for the same.  By the way, after 10 + years I still have no discernible hair loss in the recipient area.  Hope you have the same results.

Thanks John. I had some shock loss in doner area as was a large amount of grafts but thankfully its now recovering too. I think potentially ill look thinner in doner but after 5100 grafts I can't really expect anything less. 

thanks for feedback too! this forum has been a fantastic resource. 

On 7/17/2023 at 11:55 AM, chris71080 said:

Thanks John. You look like got a great result. 👍 

Yes, my results were fantastic.  Over 10 years later and I see no discernible hair loss in the recipient area.  My wife cuts my hair every 8 weeks and she sees no hair loss as well.

• 2 months later...