Best doctors for NW6?

I have gotten to the point where I have saved up a good amount of money for me to consider a hair transplant. So far, I'm really close to going with Dr.Das with Eugenix, but I want to see what other options are available to me. I live in the States, so I was hoping there would be somewhere closer I could go to, or even somewhere around London because I have family there. I have been blown away with the results Eugenix consistently producing along with the price I was quotes which wasn't too bad. I was quoted roughly 5500 grafts for $16,500 USD. Anyone have any other recommendations for doctors that produce good results for NW6?

Zarev is a cut above the rest. He's very hard to get hold of, but his work is exceptional.

Pitella is also producing great results. His prices are also the most reasonable of this group.

H&W are a classic choice (and gives you the option to do both FUT and FUE) and have been around longest. Few weird outliers lately where they may not have been present for the entire surgery according to some patient testimonial...

Hattingen is one of Europe's best (also offer FUT and FUE).

My personal order for the above and Eugenix (at the present time) goes Zarev (top 3 worldwide) > Hattingen > H&W > Pitella > Eugenix.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Z-- said:

Zarev is a cut above the rest. He's very hard to get hold of, but his work is exceptional.

Pitella is also producing great results. His prices are also the most reasonable of this group.

H&W are a classic choice (and gives you the option to do both FUT and FUE) and have been around longest. Few weird outliers lately where they may not have been present for the entire surgery according to some patient testimonial...

Hattingen is one of Europe's best (also offer FUT and FUE).

My personal order for the above and Eugenix (at the present time) goes Zarev (top 3 worldwide) > Hattingen > H&W > Pitella > Eugenix.

i think pitella is also 4 eur per grafts no?

so compared to hattingen fut he is even a tiny bit more expensive…

• Valued Contributor

The list by @Z-- is perfect ....though i don't prefer going all out ..i prefer 2 phased approach....i know its a lengthy process and its cut short by half when we go all out in one session ...but sometimes if something goes wrong than if we have got enough grafts left in the donor than we can fix that....and if you don't wish to keep your hairs too short on the back than imo for higher norwood cases fut for the first session is good to consider and for that you can go with hattingen...and if you wanna go with fue only and go all out in one session than zarev>pittela>eugenix ....and if you wish to go for a 2 phased approach than there are lots of good options available and if budget isn't an issue thn do check out dr munib ahmad from fuegenix 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023