Choosing a surgeon in Europe

Hi just looking for some help finding best dr in Europe for a small little touch up of my hairline , not really concerned on price as they are all similar as its only 800/1000 grafts 

so far iv spoke to dr kaser and he has available for dates i want communication wasnt the best 

dr saifi same price good communication has dates and can do exactly what i want 

waiting on response from dr gur 

waiting on bicer 

hlc impressed with detailed response of how surgery would go and cheaper than the rest but im worried about the 1 bad botch case on here 

my first choice wouid be pekiner and actually thought assistant alex had very detailed plan for surgery but dont have my dates for December so on waiting list hes also cheaper than keser 

Is there anyone else anyone can recommend i can speak to on same level as these guys above , id want a dr doing all the work no techs involved in the actual work 

Hello @Teddy1927,

You're welcome to contact me for consultation with HDC clinic in Cyprus, you can read over 10 years reviews on this forum.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• Valued Contributor

Imo Just for hairlines dr keser , dr pekiner ,dr de freitas would be the perfect choices though hlc is also doing good work but the only downside is they have around 4 doctors and you don't know who will do surgery on you and who's results are better..hairline though is a subjective thing and evryone will have different opinions and choices...and there is one more doctor you can add to the bucket but is pricier than all the above ones as he will not charge per graft bt will chage per surgery and his name is dr munib ahmad (fuegenix clinic)....

• Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

if prices doesnt matter for you, in europe fuehgenix (netherlands) will be the best option for you @DrMunibAhmad

then @Hattingenhairfrom switzerland, and ferudini and bisanga (both belgium) deliver fantastic results

then we also have defreitas, ferreira (spain) and pinto in portugal doing awesome work

with all respect to turkish surgeons, i think the BEST surgeons are not in turkey right now

Edited by mr_peanutbutter
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

if prices doesnt matter for you, in europe fuehgenix (netherlands) will be the best option for you @DrMunibAhmad

then @Hattingenhairfrom switzerland, and ferudini and bisanga (both belgium) deliver fantastic results

then we also have defreitas, ferreira (spain) and pinto in portugal doing awesome work

with all respect to turkish surgeons, i think the BEST surgeons are not in turkey right now

Thanks mate appreciate the feedback 

1 hour ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

Dr ahmed was 24k 😮

4 minutes ago, Teddy1927 said:

Dr ahmed was 24k 😮

He'll fix your hair but it'll cost you an arm and a leg 😂

His results do speak for themselves though, true artist amongst surgeons

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, aykay7 said:

He'll fix your hair but it'll cost you an arm and a leg 😂

His results do speak for themselves though, true artist amongst surgeons

Yes when i said i dont mind about the price i was talking anything from 2500€ to 5/6000€ 😂 not really 24k for a little touch up lol

• Valued Contributor
On 6/18/2023 at 7:03 PM, Teddy1927 said:

Dr ahmed was 24k 😮

Really? That's pretty mental. His work is great but it's not 5 times the price better than the work of other top European surgeons charging around the 4-5EUR per graft range. He's someone that I'd consider for myself 100% but those prices are just completely unrealistic for 99.9% of guys , myself included.

1 hour ago, Berba11 said:

Really? That's pretty mental. His work is great but it's not 5 times the price better than the work of other top European surgeons charging around the 4-5EUR per graft range. He's someone that I'd consider for myself 100% but those prices are just completely unrealistic for 99.9% of guys , myself included.

Absolutely crazy price when pekiner quoted me €3000 keser 3500 HLC €2500 ,I actually thought he must mean €2.4k so i asked how much deposit and he said 8k 😩😩😂

1 hour ago, Berba11 said:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Berba11 said:

He is definitely only trying to capture a certain market. His consultation fee alone is 250 euros. That is a filter for his patients.

• Valued Contributor
3 minutes ago, RTC said:

He is definitely only trying to capture a certain market. His consultation fee alone is 250 euros. That is a filter for his patients.

I don't mind a higher consultation fee per se (provided the consultation is top notch!). Zarev is 150EUR, Dr Ball £100 etc...

But I do find such ludicrous prices aimed at essentially a very wealthy demographic to be in poor taste generally. To possess the gift of being an outstanding HT surgeon that can positively impact people's lives and then essentially only offer that skillset to the wealthiest few to me seems like the exact opposite of the what the medical & scientific community is supposed to be.