Did not receive Anagenica Inc order: is the package just lost, seized, or is it a scam?

I am in the USA, ordered from topical dut from them in the middle of May. Item was shipped on May 19th, left Spain on the 24 th and tracking no longer can tell me where the package is once its out of Spain. 

Contacted the company, and they agreed to resend if it didn't come by today so I contacted. But I am wondering if I will even receive the 2nd package, and really do not want to wait another month just to see if it comes or not. 

Where do these packages disappear to? Do they got lost in customs, or does customs just destroy them or seize them and that is? I find it strange that it just disappears in thin air like that, and the company is so nonchalant about that. 

• Administrators

Sounds like a common complaint with this company. It’s possible it was seized. Dutasteride is a drug that requires a prescription in the US. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Sounds like a common complaint with this company. It’s possible it was seized. Dutasteride is a drug that requires a prescription in the US. 

do u get notified by customs if its seized?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, 12345 said:

do u get notified by customs if its seized?

I don’t believe so. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 6/14/2023 at 2:51 PM, 12345 said:

I am in the USA, ordered from topical dut from them in the middle of May. Item was shipped on May 19th, left Spain on the 24 th and tracking no longer can tell me where the package is once its out of Spain. 

Contacted the company, and they agreed to resend if it didn't come by today so I contacted. But I am wondering if I will even receive the 2nd package, and really do not want to wait another month just to see if it comes or not. 

Where do these packages disappear to? Do they got lost in customs, or does customs just destroy them or seize them and that is? I find it strange that it just disappears in thin air like that, and the company is so nonchalant about that. 

I assume you paid for standard shipping as it takes 4-6 weeks for a package to get to Brazil (probably the same to the US) that's regular post for you.

I think they are explicit about it so I don't see how they have scammed you?

DHL 3-4 days, I suggest you pay extra for courier delivery.

3 hours ago, mustang said:

I assume you paid for standard shipping as it takes 4-6 weeks for a package to get to Brazil (probably the same to the US) that's regular post for you.

I did know expedited shipping with DHL was an option. i sent an email to inquire. 

why is it they cannot provide tracking for the entire journey of the package? That way there is no confusion whether or not its stuck at some point in the journey or its slowly getting to its final destination.  

Have you ever had a package from them that was seized in customs?  Why is it that the packages get seized?

2 hours ago, 12345 said:

I did know expedited shipping with DHL was an option. i sent an email to inquire. 

why is it they cannot provide tracking for the entire journey of the package? That way there is no confusion whether or not its stuck at some point in the journey or its slowly getting to its final destination.  

Have you ever had a package from them that was seized in customs?  Why is it that the packages get seized?

No, never, I always get my bottles in time.

No package is traceable with any postal service after leaving the country of origin, it's not up to them.

The same happens to me when I order from the US with standard post, even express, I can't track aside from it entering the country

7 hours ago, mustang said:

No, never, I always get my bottles in time.

No package is traceable with any postal service after leaving the country of origin, it's not up to them.

The same happens to me when I order from the US with standard post, even express, I can't track aside from it entering the country

thank u for the clarification. hopefully i will receive my bottles soon.

have you been using the trichoxodil, and how has it been working for you?

On 6/16/2023 at 10:20 AM, mustang said:

Hi Mustang I am new here. I saw your discussion on topical dutestride I also want to use topical dutestride and I sent email to anagenica to buy lipodut and they told me all liposomal solutions contain ethanol and PG ( as I am allergic to PG) so they told me if you want topical dutestride without ethanol and PG so select topical dutestride and now I am confused I went to their website anagenica and I didn't find topical dutestride only. Does Trichodutestride contains PG? Please answer thank you.

9 hours ago, Achak said:

Hi Mustang I am new here. I saw your discussion on topical dutestride I also want to use topical dutestride and I sent email to anagenica to buy lipodut and they told me all liposomal solutions contain ethanol and PG ( as I am allergic to PG) so they told me if you want topical dutestride without ethanol and PG so select topical dutestride and now I am confused I went to their website anagenica and I didn't find topical dutestride only. Does Trichodutestride contains PG? Please answer thank you.

Trichodut has no PG nor Ethanol (Trichosol is the vehicle)

• Thanks 1