Man City partner with 'HWT Clinic'

RTC

https://www.mancity.com/news/club/hwt-clinic-partnership-announcement-63736530

Has anyone actually heard of this clinic or these doctors?

Manchester City has announced a new multi-year partnership with HWT Clinic to become the Club’s Official Hair Clinic Partner in Europe.

HWT Clinic is one of the most established clinics of its kind in Turkey with nearly ten years’ experience across a rapidly growing hair transplant industry that is set to be worth $30 billion globally by 2025. HWT Clinic offers the latest technologies in its own state of the art hospital in Istanbul where it welcomes customers from across Europe.

Through this partnership HWT Clinic will look to strengthen its brand presence across Europe with branding across the Etihad Stadium and Manchester City’s digital platforms. HWT Clinic will also be able to provide its customers with access to ‘money can’t buy’ City experiences and prizes.

Tom Boyle, Head of Partnership Marketing EMEA at City Football Group, said: “HWT Clinic is committed to offering the best possible experience to its customers and embracing the latest technologies, which aligns closely with Manchester City’s values. We look forward to working with HWT Clinic over the coming seasons.”

HWT Clinic was founded by Demir Akillioglu and Yunus Yildiz in 2011. Demir said: “Our research has demonstrated our target audience’s high engagement with sport which led us to look for a strong partner in this field and Manchester City is fitting for our ambitions. We are excited to deliver our brand to City fans and are particularly looking forward to growing our brand in England, one of our key target markets, through this relationship.”

• Administrators

I’ve never heard of these doctors, but I know Cinik advertises on football games as well. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 months later...

Vera clinic adverises in a football team in England too. This is the typical hairmill marketing approach. If you get bad results you cannot blame the team that you love and the clinic that supports them i guess.

19 hours ago, jjalay said:

Vera clinic adverises in a football team in England too. This is the typical hairmill marketing approach. If you get bad results you cannot blame the team that you love and the clinic that supports them i guess.

I dont understand what the phrase "hair mill marketing" means. Every profit driven company in the world wants to be visible to costumers. How many clinics are there in the world today? 5 digits? 6 digits? They got to be seen somehow. Its a huge competition between the clinics. There are relatively few clinics that can live on their reputation alone imo, at least on the internet. If i remember correctly, reputable doctors have been dancing on instagram etc to attract costumers and they are not a hair mill.

35 minutes ago, lunch_owl said:

I dont understand what the phrase "hair mill marketing" means. Every profit driven company in the world wants to be visible to costumers. How many clinics are there in the world today? 5 digits? 6 digits? They got to be seen somehow. Its a huge competition between the clinics. There are relatively few clinics that can live on their reputation alone imo, at least on the internet. If i remember correctly, reputable doctors have been dancing on instagram etc to attract costumers and they are not a hair mill.

We are not talking about companies and costumers here, that is exactly the problem. We are talking about patients and a surgical procedure. Most of the hairmills in Turkey and around the world are seeing this exactly as you say, as business. They are aiming at the anawareness of the most people and trying to deceive people with this aggresive marketing, instagram stories, advertising in football matches, fake youtubers and the list goes on and on.

Reputable doctors dont need this kind of advertisement, they speak through their work. Doctors like couto dont advertise at all and he is booked for the next two years.

37 minutes ago, jjalay said:

We are not talking about companies and costumers here, that is exactly the problem. We are talking about patients and a surgical procedure. Most of the hairmills in Turkey and around the world are seeing this exactly as you say, as business. They are aiming at the anawareness of the most people and trying to deceive people with this aggresive marketing, instagram stories, advertising in football matches, fake youtubers and the list goes on and on.

Reputable doctors dont need this kind of advertisement, they speak through their work. Doctors like couto dont advertise at all and he is booked for the next two years.

Some doctors who are considered reputable and highly regarded are struggling getting customers. Believe it or not, but all companies except non-profit companies number one objective is to make a profit. That is a business. You can not get around that. All hair clinics inlcuding the elite are treating it as a business. After all, they dont work for free. Every industry that has high revenue where there is potential to make alot of money will attract every kind of people. Im not defending it but it is the way it is.

16 minutes ago, lunch_owl said:

Some doctors who are considered reputable and highly regarded are struggling getting customers. Believe it or not, but all companies except non-profit companies number one objective is to make a profit. That is a business. You can not get around that. All hair clinics inlcuding the elite are treating it as a business. After all, they dont work for free. Every industry that has high revenue where there is potential to make alot of money will attract every kind of people. Im not defending it but it is the way it is.

Can you give me an example of these highly regarded doctors who are struggling to get new patients? Most of these doctors you are reffering to have started doing some good work and after they became popular they have switched from quality to quantity. The bad results came and their reputation has gone down the toilet. Now they are struggling to find new patients.

Everyone wants to make profit yes, but there are doctors who are doing only one patient every day so that they wont have to lower their quality stanfdards. And they are still able to make profit out of it. Others are hiring technisians or unqualified doctors to perform up to 5-6 surgeries per day. In the long run they wont be able to retain this kinf of business though.

11 minutes ago, jjalay said:

Can you give me an example of these highly regarded doctors who are struggling to get new patients? Most of these doctors you are reffering to have started doing some good work and after they became popular they have switched from quality to quantity. The bad results came and their reputation has gone down the toilet. Now they are struggling to find new patients.

Everyone wants to make profit yes, but there are doctors who are doing only one patient every day so that they wont have to lower their quality stanfdards. And they are still able to make profit out of it. Others are hiring technisians or unqualified doctors to perform up to 5-6 surgeries per day. In the long run they wont be able to retain this kinf of business though.

I listened to the bald truth podcast and they mentioned this. I can not remember the names at the top of my head. Yes but it has also become the other way around. Clinics that used to produce below average results are now producing decent results. So the industry is very organic if you will.

9 minutes ago, lunch_owl said:

I listened to the bald truth podcast and they mentioned this. I can not remember the names at the top of my head. Yes but it has also become the other way around. Clinics that used to produce below average results are now producing decent results. So the industry is very organic if you will.

I have seen this show. The doctor they mentioned has a long history of unethical and shady behaviour towards patients. Look at the story of arfy at the hairlosstalk forum to understand what i mean. This is only an example of the patients he hurted trying to learn how to do fue and make profit out of it while using patients as guiney pigs. Making fake accounts on forums and trying to defame other doctors, lying to patients about the potentials of fue and fut, allowing unlicensed doctors or doctors that are drug addicts to perform surgery in his praxis are more examples of his behaviour. This kiind of things brought down his reputation, although he tried to advertise himself as a pioneer in this industry.

The clinic that is now producing good results, according to this show, is Serkan aygins clinic in Istanbul which could not be more far away from the truth. Serkan is the definition of a hairmill, with mor than 10 surgeries per day at different locations in Istanbul and with 20 year old girls as technisians performing the whole surgery. If poor to zero growth and destroyed donor areas is an improvement to what it was before, then yeah ill take it.

• Like 1