Whats with all these FB adverts for transplant clinics (UK)?

There’s new ones every day!

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Yeah I got mine done for 2k two years ago in Manchester. It was the same 'unlimited grafts' (or something along the lines of 'as many grafts in a day' as they can extract) but at the time I was too naive to understand what graft count was and just assumed it would give me a full head of hair (despite only getting the hairline done), so no idea how many grafts I had done. I would guess around 2000/2500 based on what I've learnt from this forum.

Decent result but the surgeon wasn't too impressed when I went for the 12 month review. He said it appeared thin, and I'm putting that down to my really poor pre and post op routine as I was chain smoking and drinking regularly out of boredom, and even banged my head and lost a few grafts.

The surgeon drew the hairline and extracted the grafts, while techs implanted the incisions with the surgeon overlooking. I noticed that there was one other person in on the same day having a hair transplant, so that along with PRP injections etc that they do, is why they're able to offer it cheaper

Not sure on the social media question, but if you've been visiting (or Googling) hair transplant companies' websites, then you will likely see ads on Facebook because websites install a 'Facebook pixel' in their code that checks what websites people are visiting and shows advertisements based on that