Need help with Asian hair type transplant and clinics recommendation.

Hi, I'm An Asian and has been looking and learning a lot through hair forums, youtube videos, articles, reddit, anywhere I could get information to help ease my worries and selection of Hair Transplant Clinic.

I from Singapore.

Does anyone have any good recommendation of hair transplant clinics? I think I'm at norwood 3, both temples have receded badly, however, I have dense hair top and back. Mainly the frontal is giving me problem. I was told that I might need 3k graphs to repair my hairline.

Are there any good recommendations for Hair transplant clinic in maybe say South korea, or Thailand? Really would love to see some good recommendations. Don't have much info here on South korea or Thailand except Dr Laorwong and the other one.

• Valued Contributor

@PerpetualThoughts

In Korea - inewhair clinic and motion clinic are producing some decent outcomes....but still didn't see that many patient reviews that i would recommend them..

In Thailand - Dr laorwong, Dr path and Dr patty is doing good work...

In India eugenix clinic is producing good results

From all of them i would recommend Dr laorwong ,Dr path(specifically if you wanna go for fut) and eugenix clinic 

I did my surgery with dr kongkiat laorwong from thailand and if you wish to have more information regarding him than you can dm me...would be hapoy to help you

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

52 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

@PerpetualThoughts

In Korea - inewhair clinic and motion clinic are producing some decent outcomes....but still didn't see that many patient reviews that i would recommend them..

In Thailand - Dr laorwong, Dr path and Dr patty is doing good work...

In India eugenix clinic is producing good results

From all of them i would recommend Dr laorwong ,Dr path(specifically if you wanna go for fut) and eugenix clinic 

I did my surgery with dr kongkiat laorwong from thailand and if you wish to have more information regarding him than you can dm me...would be hapoy to help you

Hi, I could not message you for some reason. Is it because I just joined/created this account/community? I've got a lot to ask :D

8 minutes ago, PerpetualThoughts said:

Hi, I could not message you for some reason. Is it because I just joined/created this account/community? I've got a lot to ask :D

Post count needs to reach at least 10. 

3 minutes ago, BRITA-XL said:

Post count needs to reach at least 10. 

Ahh thats why.

I've seen you and many others suggested Dr path. May I know Dr path's full name? Also between Dr Laorwong and Dr Path, which one is more preferred? If price isn't not of factor. I really just want a good HT done.  For the past 1 week I've been spending more than 8-10 hours per day going to different forums, websites, youtube videos, reviews, finding a good HT for Asian hair type. Was alot onto motion's clinic due to youtubers. However, Dr Laorwong's work has seems really good with the density which is what I really want.

So umm, Dr Path or Dr Laorwong? Price not in consideration.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PerpetualThoughts said:

Ahh thats why.

I've seen you and many others suggested Dr path. May I know Dr path's full name? Also between Dr Laorwong and Dr Path, which one is more preferred? If price isn't not of factor. I really just want a good HT done.  For the past 1 week I've been spending more than 8-10 hours per day going to different forums, websites, youtube videos, reviews, finding a good HT for Asian hair type. Was alot onto motion's clinic due to youtubers. However, Dr Laorwong's work has seems really good with the density which is what I really want.

So umm, Dr Path or Dr Laorwong? Price not in consideration.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-damkerng-pathomvanich

See who’s work you prefer, for me it’s Dr Laorwong, but it’s down to personal choice. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
22 minutes ago, PerpetualThoughts said:

Yeh you cannot send personal msg ..bt i will msg you ...😊

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
1 minute ago, PerpetualThoughts said:

Alrighty thank you too! I've got alot to discuss and ask if you don't mind

Sure...i messaged you..check it out..

--> My Thread

• 2 weeks later...