Can we undergo second hair transplant after 10 months after first HT to increase density?

After 10 months yes, if it's for the crown maybe it's worth to wait 12 months.

It's all depending on the donor quality and what are your expectations to achieve by "higher density".

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

I did a second transplant 9 months after my first. Assuming it isn’t transplanting the same area, if your doctor is comfortable with it, why not?

better wait out the full one year result and then consult with your surgeon about how much density can be increased safely without damaging existing grafts or native hair. Your expectations have to be realistic so that you dont do more damage than good. Dont rush into second HT, plan it well.

The answer for this question is different. We need to wait for at least 6 to12 months. Before the second surgery you should consider that, if they didn't perform any incisions or implantations at the area you want to perform, the second surgery can be done 6 months after. But if there were any implantations or incisions, it's better to wait for at least 12 months.

• Thumbs-down 1

• Valued Contributor

Yeh the surgery can be done after 8 months if the area to be implanted is untouched ..if the area to be implanted is same than imo 1 year wait would be wise....still it depends on surgeon...there are different opinions abt this timing thing and it varies a bit with surgeon to surgeon so its better to ask your own surgeon with whom you are planning to go with.. 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

8 hours ago, Rogith said:

@Z-- you have done second transplant on the same area

No different area. First transplant was front and midscalp. Second was crown exclusively. 

13 minutes ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Did you document your transplants on here? Always curious to see others crown work. 

Hey - not yet. Waiting for this transplant to grow in before contemplating posting the results.