Dr Jawad Chaudhry

Hi All I've been doing some research and I think fut is the best way to go for me due to being a Norwood 7 , I've been looking at Dr Jawad chaudhry. I think he trained in England but now operates in Pakistan so it's much more affordable for me. He's results look natural to me looking through he's results on Instagram he does corrective surgery's to. He's a member of abhrs. Anyone heard of him ? seems Legit so far just can't find alot of info on him 🤔

18 minutes ago, BillyHopkins88 said:

Hi All I've been doing some research and I think fut is the best way to go for me due to being a Norwood 7 , I've been looking at Dr Jawad chaudhry. I think he trained in England but now operates in Pakistan so it's much more affordable for me. He's results look natural to me looking through he's results on Instagram he does corrective surgery's to. He's a member of abhrs. Anyone heard of him ? seems Legit so far just can't find alot of info on him 🤔

Unimpressed, even the results the clinic post aren’t great, being a member of ABHRS ensures nothing in terms of quality of ht

If you want affordable then consider the likes of Dr Turan/Gur or Dr Yaman, or the lesser packages of Eugenix. Don’t take risks though, you need to maximise every single graft being a NW7, Medispa use a combo of FUT/FUE and again are a affordable option. Always be wary when you can’t find much info/patient posted results. 

13 minutes ago, BillyHopkins88 said:

Hi mate thankyou I was looking at medispa but wasent blown away by the results I prefer Dr Jawad chaudrys results to be honest . Turan gur and yaman all do fue but I appreciate the feedback

Insta and clinic posted reviews are showcasing/cherry picking the best possible results, it’s patient posted ones you need to find, if you can’t then you have to be very careful. I see a lack of density/refinement when looking at his results.

Options for FUT are becoming fewer, especially of you’re looking for more affordable Drs. Clinics like Eugenix/Dr Pittella/Dr Zarev and Fuegenix are really pushing what can be achieved using FUE/BHT even with NW6/7. 

Edited by BRITA-XL

Yea I understand things can be made to look good on places like insta 😕 medispa results are ok it's just some hairlines I've seen look a little pluggy. Dr Mayank Singh from Crown clinic in India was another option I was looking at

1 minute ago, BillyHopkins88 said:

Yea I understand things can be made to look good on places like insta 😕 medispa results are ok it's just some hairlines I've seen look a little pluggy. Dr Mayank Singh from Crown clinic in India was another option I was looking at

How about Eugenix? No shortage of high NW work to sift thorough? 

5 minutes ago, BRITA-XL said:

How about Eugenix? No shortage of high NW work to sift thorough?

Dr sethi is world class but I'd be saving for years unfortunately. I've spoken to eugenix about there budget packages but never got a reply to show me the work , can't remember the lady's name I just lost interest as I'd only really want to go to him if I went eugenix anyway

• Valued Contributor

If you really decided that you will go for fut thn its tough to find a good budget doctor who is doing fut these days..those who are doing are not budget ones....brita mentioned about medispa and imo he is good as a budget option for fut....he is doing good work...the other option you can check out is dr kongkiat laorwong ...i did my surgery with him...i did fue..but i does fut as well...i have seen many cases of fut by him....he is also doing combo(fut+fue)..he even offered me that ....here just sometime back someone had fut+fue with him..i forgotten his name but you can search...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Just now, BillyHopkins88 said:

Dr sethi is world class but I'd be saving for years unfortunately. I've spoken to eugenix about there budget packages but never got a reply to show me the work , can't remember the lady's name I just lost interest as I'd only really want to go to him if I went eugenix anyway

Refreshing my memory I just had another look at you’re earlier threads, you just can’t afford a miss with your high level of loss, those that can achieve consistently/reliably are Drs like Sethi @Eugenix Hair Sciences, @DrMunibAhmad(Fuegenix), @Dr. Felipe Pittella and Dr Zarev. All of which do come at a premium.. 

8 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

If you really decided that you will go for fut thn its tough to find a good budget doctor who is doing fut these days..those who are doing are not budget ones....brita mentioned about medispa and imo he is good as a budget option for fut....he is doing good work...the other option you can check out is dr kongkiat laorwong ...i did my surgery with him...i did fue..but i does fut as well...i have seen many cases of fut by him....he is also doing combo(fut+fue)..he even offered me that ....here just sometime back someone had fut+fue with him..i forgotten his name but you can search...

Agreed Dr Laorwong does good work with FUT or FUE, another name to thoroughly research, tons of patient and clinic results here. 

Thankyou for your honesty , these are the clinics I looked at at the start 🙂 yea your right I really cannot afford to be wasting any grafts. as bad as it sounds I'd rather stay how I am than chance it with a surgeon I don't feel comftable with , the only thing I can do is keep taking meds pray it doesn't get any worse and just save save save

• Valued Contributor

@BillyHopkins88 he charges around 65 baht ...i have seen many fut results from him so you can consider him...

@BRITA-XL yeh that guy..and evn there are many on their website and they show me few at the clinic personally ..he said he performs fut regularly on high grade nw cases 

• Like 1

--> My Thread

2 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

@BillyHopkins88 he charges around 65 baht ...i have seen many fut results from him so you can consider him...

@BRITA-XL yeh that guy..and evn there are many on their website and they show me few at the clinic personally ..he said he performs fut regularly on high grade nw cases 

He’s a good Dr, been admiring his work for many years. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Yeh you may look at it..i don't think at this price there are enough good options for fut...so you can consider him...and do your research if you can find one better one who is good and affordable ...

• Thanks 1

--> My Thread

8 hours ago, BillyHopkins88 said:

I'm going to have a look at Dr loarwong for a combo fut/fue 🙂

I agree with his approach. This Dr is very good and you can guarantee that he'll be doing most of the surgery himself. 

3 hours ago, BillyHopkins88 said:

@mrmane85 He's work is very good , it's scary getting a fut procedure and scar for life but I think it's the best way for me to gain max grafts

I don't believe this is the case anymore, or if it is the difference is pretty minimal if you go with top surgeon who can effectively use beard/body grafts.