Dr. Pittella - 11. 232 grafts - 45 years old

• Valued Contributor

Insane amount of grafts in first surgery itself...dr pittela is really doing some toughest task...i have heard doctors saying that too many grafts at one go and too much of dense packing isn't advisable as there will be issues of blood supply to so many grafts bt dr pittela is doing this evry other day and the end results are also awesome ....you were under one of the best hands for high nw cases ....work is clean and dense packed as always...best of luck...will be following your journey closely ....

Edited by A_4_Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

11.500 grafts in just two days is a record !! Dr pittella is able to extract big number of grafts in just one surgery, without the need to go for a second one!! thats totally a massive improvement while other clinics still strugle to do that...

Edited by Gramatik

Great design...11232 grafts in just two days? WOW... thats a very good number extracted from Dr Pittella, in order to give full coverage to the patient with just one surgery in two consecutive days...

11 hours ago, lakes9925 said:

Makes you realize how weak some of renown doctors we have in the states really are.

Quality > Quantity any day. 

Long term natural results and planning > short term WOW results any day. 

Just saying.

• Like 2

That is an absurd amount of grafts. 

I somewhat struggle to see why so many were necessary. The area doesn't appear to be that large. 

Edited by Anon94
  • Like 1

On 5/14/2023 at 6:04 PM, Anon94 said:

I somewhat struggle to see why so many were necessary. The area doesn't appear to be that large. 

I’ve noticed this with a lot of the Drs cases this one in particular quite a lot more! I feel like he transplants in anticipation of future loss when it comes to diffuse loss or where the native hair is clearly showing scalp/see through. Also seems to pack the grafts quite densely so this might be why more grafts are required overall? 

In this case seems like he’s transplanted fairly low down into the crown also? 

Im assuming given the patients age and 15 years of loss maybe they went for a more densely packed fuller surgery perhaps due to less concern of potential future procedures with the use of meds etc as opposed to if the patient was 25/26 with this level of hair loss 

My guesses/conclusions  at least lol 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2023 at 6:04 PM, Anon94 said:

I tend to agree, as impressive as it is.

I had arguably more loss, and yet only had 3100 grafts. Even if I have another 2k for full crown coverage I'm at half this amount of grafts.

That said, he had the donor and the surgeon gets good survival rates, so this will be very dense! 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Incredible growth for 5 months 🤩 42320E14-F99B-40C0-821E-3AF69041D04E.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

10/10 🤯

804BCCBD-8D39-4A24-81C8-BB114B99471F.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.