Mwamba no longer in Atlanta?

I was hoping to see him for beard graft stuff, but he doesn't have prices in the US anymore, I would have to see him in Brussels. I noticed Dr Bisanga is also there, who is the other top beard transplant guy. 

20 minutes ago, HairRun said:

I was hoping to see him for beard graft stuff, but he doesn't have prices in the US anymore, I would have to see him in Brussels. I noticed Dr Bisanga is also there, who is the other top beard transplant guy. 

Are you sure about this? I had a virtual consult with him back in December and he was actively working towards finding a clinic space in Atlanta and/or Washington DC. I called his office a few weeks ago just to check the status of things and one of his staff members said he would back for select dates in the US beginning mid/late July. You may want to call and clarify with them before committing to Brussels 

I haven't done a consult with him yet, it great to hear he is looking for a new clinic space. I wonder what happened to this old clinics in New Jersey and Atlanta? 

20 minutes ago, HairRun said:

I haven't done a consult with him yet, it great to hear he is looking for a new clinic space. I wonder what happened to this old clinics in New Jersey and Atlanta? 

He also mentioned some issues related to moving and storing his equipment since he was using shared clinic space (at least for New Jersey). Either way I hope it's all sorted. He's aware of the demand for his services in the US. If you can verify that's he's back to operating here, do let us know!