Ter Stegen HT

Fc Barcelona's goalkeeper, I already knew he had a transplant but while watching the game last week-end I was amazed by the result 

He went pretty aggressively how many grafts did he got implanted? 5k?

Usually celebrities go to hairmills clinics like nowhairtime and get subpar results but this one looks great 

How-Much-Did-It-Cost-Marc-Andre-Ter-Stegen-To-Get-A-Hair-Transplant.jpg.webp

• Administrators

Given his location (Spain) I’m sure he went to a local Spanish doctor. Possibly Cuoto, he’s done a few Spanish soccer stars. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

15 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Given his location (Spain) I’m sure he went to a local Spanish doctor. Possibly Cuoto, he’s done a few Spanish soccer stars. 

Oh ok that would explain the amazing result

27 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Well. Contrary to (un)popular belief not all celebs are ignorant to the HT industry. 

Oblak from Atlético also got it a few years back afaik. He used to be thinning a lot back in the day when he was playing with Benfica and continued thinning while at atlético. He got his job done during summer of his second season in atlético. 

He may have used the likes of Lorenzo (who was delivering back in the day) or Couto aswell. 

17 minutes ago, duckling said:

According to many articles its claimed that he went for hair transplantation in istanbul, turkey. No way to know unless he acknowledges that he did HT surgery and tells the name of clinic 😄.

Bear in mind that lots of hairmills may falsely claim to have heald celeb a,b or c just to boost their popularity without ever having had them in the first place. 

Not that this is the case but it very well could be known g the amount of them spread throughout Turkey. 

Lmao the result is amazing, also german forum is low level

6 minutes ago, Mike10 said:

The result has been discussed in the German HT Forum and has been deemed as unnatural. I fully agree. Looks like he is wearing a helm or something

4 minutes ago, BaldV said:

Lmao the result is amazing, also german forum is low level

In my opinion the German HT Forum is more knowledgable than this one. They were also speculation that he is wearing concealers.  I think Stegen would have been better off going to somebody like Munib who produces excellent natural results on a consistent basis.

• Administrators

Results are subjective, just because a forum deems it unnatural doesn’t mean others will agree. I don’t see any issues with his hairline. Looking at it objectively, I think it looks good. 

In this video, you can see a closer look, the front has singles, I see subtle micro-irregularities that look very natural. His donor looks good, no signs of overharvesting. 

I think its foolish to judge results based on images taken from a far with potential hair loss concealer. The shadow and lighting of these photos could make it appear thicker than it is in reality, which will then cause someone to speculate that it looks unnatural or like a “helmet.”

I see closely dense-packed single haired fu’s. 

IMG_6448.png
IMG_6450.png
IMG_6449.png

IMG_6451.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

2 hours ago, TheGreatPretender said:

Well. Contrary to (un)popular belief not all celebs are ignorant to the HT industry. 

Oblak from Atlético also got it a few years back afaik. He used to be thinning a lot back in the day when he was playing with Benfica and continued thinning while at atlético. He got his job done during summer of his second season in atlético. 

He may have used the likes of Lorenzo (who was delivering back in the day) or Couto aswell. 

True but it’s surprising to see how so many are ignorant about the industry, most don’t do any research. Justin Bieber is an example he got a hair transplant and obviously isn’t happy with the results considering he wears a hat almost every time he goes out  

1 hour ago, TheGreatPretender said:

Bear in mind that lots of hairmills may falsely claim to have heald celeb a,b or c just to boost their popularity without ever having had them in the first place. 

Not that this is the case but it very well could be known g the amount of them spread throughout Turkey. 

True... this is true in some of my country's clinics where celebs have endorsed HT clinics and they always click pics pre-op. but there is never a post-op videos/pics. Then the same celeb is endorsed by some clinic in dubai 😄 . Normal people will blindly trust and get it done, that is the sad part.

Edited by duckling
  • Like 1

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Sunset Dune said:

True but it’s surprising to see how so many are ignorant about the industry, most don’t do any research. Justin Bieber is an example he got a hair transplant and obviously isn’t happy with the results considering he wears a hat almost every time he goes out  

Source? I thought he has been on finasteride since he was 18, but now he's starting to lose ground.

View my thread

Some websites of turkey's hairmill clinics also highlight cases all over the world. Even though those weren't done by them.

To be fair they don't say its done by them but they also cleverly don't say that its not done by them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike10 said:

Yeah they speculated he might be wearing concealers as well. I think the critics is more about the hairline design which is also subjective. 

hairline design looked fine. melvin i think drew the outline in one of the images. it isnt straight. Its pretty dense though which can be work of a concealer. 

5 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Source? I thought he has been on finasteride since he was 18, but now he's starting to lose ground.

Probably is since he knew about it when he pointed prince Williams baldness. 

Surprisingly I think he got the worst part of the dice since his hair loss seems agressive to beggin with. If he hasnt yet I would in his position consider the Dutasteride switch to prevent further fallout. Odds are he will respond well and put it down for good. 

I honestly dont really see many signs of transplant on Bieber though but he could very well become a candidate if he keeps losing ground and stabilizes way too late if he stabilizes at all...

41 minutes ago, duckling said:

hairline design looked fine. melvin i think drew the outline in one of the images. it isnt straight. Its pretty dense though which can be work of a concealer. 

HL is too low on the sidese particularly. Looks off a bit in my opinion. HT is lifelong. will also not be great when he is 45, 55 ...I prefer natural results like Dr Munib. 

Edited by Mike10

58 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

It’s been mentioned here on the forums and there are a few articles online about Justin Bieber getting a transplant. I doubt he’s been using Finasteride since he made a snarky remark about it almost a decade ago. His hairline is receding and is starting to look like Jude law and Bieber is almost always wearing a hat these days. 

Edited by Sunset Dune