Dr.Meshkin vs Dr.Ross vs Dr.Siporin

knight

Guys,

I underwent a hair transplantation surgery in Feb'08 in India. I am not quite satisfied with the results. At that time I was totally unware of this forum and took a wrong decision. Apparently, after the surgery, I kept losing my original hair and the scar looks worst. Now that I have been following this forum and being a resident of CA, I'm debating among Dr.Meshkin vs Dr.Ross vs Dr.Siporin. Please help me pick the best among them. I cant risk my head for another time. I am just requesting your suggestions. Please help.

All have documentation with the site due to their reccomendation status, and you can moreover search the result-forums for all of their posted work to date.

If you are deciding amongst those three, you should consult with all three, and compare and contrast their prognoses for you, as well as examining clear, well-documented cases that they present to you which mimic your own.

You can also post some photos of your hairloss to get general feedback from people as to how they might approach your situation.

Regardless of what anyone tells you, re: who you should go to, you should do your consults, and approach them wisely, IMO, so you can best reach the most optimal decision.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I almost decided to go with Dr.Meshkin. I am planning for surgery on 23rd Dec. Final suggestions/recommendations will always be appreciated. If anyone have any concerns recently about Dr.Meshkin, please let us know and we can act accordingly.

Of the three, I believe Dr Ross is the only Coalition physician, but I really enjoy Dr Meshkin's work. A lot of attention and detail in his work. To be honest, you will get a great result with any of the doctors. I suggest doing as much research as possible on this site beforehand. Good luck.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Knight,

As others have pointed out, do a search for the results of each of the doctors and see whose style you like the most. Also, doing invididual consults with each one would be a good idea.

From what I have seen from the photos regarding these doctors, they seem to be doing good work. I also haven't heard any strongly negative things about any of these doctors.