Fuecapilar/Dr. Gur/Dr. Turan

Hello all,

I am finally almost done making an appointment for a hairtransplant. Its next month with Dr Gur. Dr Turan the earliest appointment is in november. 

The reason i choose Dr Gur is because of longer waiting list with Turan. Also i can't find any information about who is better, i think they both have similar results. 

I am going for a Vip package, its between 2500-3000 graphs. I am Norwood IVa.

I did make the right choice right? 

• Administrators

They’re both excellent choices, have you looked up their reviews?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 hours ago, RpcBram said:

No man, not yet. Going to do that now.

what ? after booking you are checking reviews. Why in a rush?

You can find their work here and also in an italian forum. Dr gur's reviews i have seen are good, so even if you were in rush, you have a good surgeon with him doing most work. But you could booked him after researching more ( just to see if you liked other surgeon's work more).

• Valued Contributor
8 hours ago, RpcBram said:

Hello all,

I am finally almost done making an appointment for a hairtransplant. Its next month with Dr Gur. Dr Turan the earliest appointment is in november. 

The reason i choose Dr Gur is because of longer waiting list with Turan. Also i can't find any information about who is better, i think they both have similar results. 

As duckling said , you should have done your research first and than book the surgery ...bdw dr gur is good and experienced surgeon ....and if your budget is around 1 to 1.5 euros per graft than he is good and you can go with him bt if you can stretch your budget than you can get a better option imo...so if you are willing to pay more thn you can explore options...and the better ones are around 3 euros range...best of luck and keep updating 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

11 hours ago, RpcBram said:

Hello all,

Both surgeons are good options. In all packages Dr gur does the incisions, plan and design, while his price differ if you select the premium package where he does the extractions as well at athe price of 1.5 euro/graft. If you select the simple package Dr gur doesnt do the extractions but he does the rest. The technician of dr gur is experienced so the simple package of dr gur at 1 euro/graft is still vey good option.

5 hours ago, duckling said:

what ? after booking you are checking reviews. Why in a rush?

You can find their work here and also in an italian forum. Dr gur's reviews i have seen are good, so even if you were in rush, you have a good surgeon with him doing most work. But you could booked him after researching more ( just to see if you liked other surgeon's work more).

I have seen some of his work before i talked with them, i really wasnt in a rush, also i have not booked yet. These were the clinics i looked at before i contacted Fuecapilar:

Dr Cinik,Veraclinic, Longhaircentral, Cosmedica, Serkan aygin, Estegrande, Suzermed, Nowhairtime, Demirsoy, armamed, Metropolmed, Emphair, Hair center of turkey,Cosmeticium, Promed, Smilehairclinic,Kayihansahinoglu,Longevita,Bluemagic group.

after reviewing most of these clinics i read that alot of them are hairmills.

Except fuecapilar, no hairmill at all.

5 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

As duckling said , you should have done your research first and than book the surgery ...bdw dr gur is good and experienced surgeon ....and if your budget is around 1 to 1.5 euros per graft than he is good and you can go with him bt if you can stretch your budget than you can get a better option imo...so if you are willing to pay more thn you can explore options...and the better ones are around 3 euros range...best of luck and keep updating 

I did quite alot of research, but i came across alot of hairmills for my budget. Still i have to pay around €4500 (3000 grafts) for the vip package which is still alot of money, 3 euros per graft would be far from my budget.

48 minutes ago, RpcBram said:

I have seen some of his work before i talked with them, i really wasnt in a rush, also i have not booked yet. These were the clinics i looked at before i contacted Fuecapilar:

Dr Cinik,Veraclinic, Longhaircentral, Cosmedica, Serkan aygin, Estegrande, Suzermed, Nowhairtime, Demirsoy, armamed, Metropolmed, Emphair, Hair center of turkey,Cosmeticium, Promed, Smilehairclinic,Kayihansahinoglu,Longevita,Bluemagic group.

after reviewing most of these clinics i read that alot of them are hairmills.

Except fuecapilar, no hairmill at all.

good job. Then you can proceed with surgery 😄 . I just wanted to make sure that you have made decision after thorough research. Which you clearly have. Btw what is the price qouted by gur and turan now ? for vip packages

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, RpcBram said:

I did quite alot of research, but i came across alot of hairmills for my budget. Still i have to pay around €4500 (3000 grafts) for the vip package which is still alot of money, 3 euros per graft would be far from my budget.

Yeh thn at ths budget dr gur is fine...best of luck and keep updating 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, the operation is just a few days left, i will share a picture of the drawn hairline, what do you think, should i ask if it can be a little lower? Dr Gur is a bit conservative when it comes to hairlines.

Screenshot_20230410_185346_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20230410_185324_Drive.jpg

Your photos aren’t great for judging as we can’t see your entire head, but I’d suggest going with Dr Gur’s suggestion.  The hairline he’s suggested will probably look right on you.

• Thanks 1