Wait list and pricing for Dr Rafael De Freitas?

Hi everybody,

Does anybody have any recent experience of engaging with Dr Rafael De Freitas’ team and consequently know how long (in time) his current wait list is and pricing info? 
Thanks very much,

Gav. 

• Administrators

Talk to @deeznuts he just returned from De Freitas clinic.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

I have consulted him earlier ..but i dont know the exact price he quoted me...but i guess that was around 3.5 euro per graft 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

7 minutes ago, Archan said:

I have consulted him earlier ..but i dont know the exact price he quoted me...but i guess that was around 3.5 euro per graft 

Ok cool. How come you decided not to go ahead with him? His results look amazing! 

• Valued Contributor
3 minutes ago, Gavinlee said:

Ok cool. How come you decided not to go ahead with him? His results look amazing! 

Yeh he is amazing but my budget was not that high...so unfortunately i coudnt book him..but if you can afford around euros than he is a great surgeon 

And if you can than please post you scalp pics so evry1 can see your current situation and can advice your accordingly ...

Edited by Archan

--> My Thread

3 minutes ago, Archan said:

Yeh he is amazing but my budget was not that high...so unfortunately i coudnt book him..but if you can afford around euros than he is a great surgeon 

And if you can than please post you scalp pics so evry1 can see your current situation and can advice your accordingly ...

Ah ok I see. Hope you get a good result. My scalp is ok really, mainly looking for a small hairline procedure - and he seems to be the king of the hairlines! 

• Valued Contributor
2 minutes ago, Gavinlee said:

Ah ok I see. Hope you get a good result. My scalp is ok really, mainly looking for a small hairline procedure - and he seems to be the king of the hairlines! 

Oh thn he will be best for you....he is the master of hairlines ...go for him

--> My Thread

1 hour ago, Archan said:

I guess 3.5 euro per graft 

Wasn't it 3.5 till 2500 grafts or something then 2.5(ish) after that?

I think he was one of the most affordable top doctors around the time I booked. Maybe he upped his prices recently giving his increasing popularity. 

• Valued Contributor
1 minute ago, TheGreatPretender said:

Wasn't it 3.5 till 2500 grafts or something then 2.5(ish) after that?

I think he was one of the most affordable top doctors around the time I booked. Maybe he upped his prices recently giving his increasing popularity. 

Yeh he would have upped the prices as is super popular now...and by the way op is just going for a hairline so even if is charging 2.5 above 2500 grafts than he wudnt benefit from that as he will need less thn 2500 grafts for the hairline ....

I still feel he is affordable at around 3.5 considering his work...someone who has very tight budget like me can't afford but rest of the people can easily afford ...

• Like 1

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
13 minutes ago, Gavinlee said:

Cheers mate - and best of luck with your journey too :)

Thnks mate..wish you the same...keep updating ....😊

--> My Thread

7 minutes ago, Archan said:

Yeh he would have upped the prices as is super popular now...and by the way op is just going for a hairline so even if is charging 2.5 above 2500 grafts than he wudnt benefit from that as he will need less thn 2500 grafts for the hairline ....

I still feel he is affordable at around 3.5 considering his work...someone who has very tight budget like me can't afford but rest of the people can easily afford ...

Yeah true, he would end up paying the max value. Inflation always sucks. 

I can understand it to be a pain especially if you live a country with lower currencies then euro he would be out of your reach. 

I think my case was actually over 2.8 to 2.9 since I am going in for 3000 grafts for 8.5k. 

I remember very well having people telling me to book him while he wasn't raising his prices higher since both Bruno Ferreira and Pinto had already done that. I am glad I did in due time since he seems to be one of the best out there and for the price it was quite a steal back then. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Talk to @deeznuts he just returned from De Freitas clinic.

My initial consult might have been from 2021... I don't know if he increased prices since then but it was 3.5 euro for first 1000 and then 2.5 euro afterwards.