Dr. Diep 200o graft FUE Hair Transplant

John S

It has been 12 months since my FUE procedure and I am very happy with my decision.

I had a great experience with Dr. Diep.

About 2000 grafts in one day to fill in an area on top and rebuild my hairline.  

Dr. Diep’s staff were wonderful, professional and made me feel at ease throughout the whole process of the procedure.  Building up to surgery day, staff kept in touch, answered questions and educated on pre and post op procedures.  They provided supplies needed to prep for the big day and for post op care.

Walking in, I was greeted, gowned, prepped and sedated by the very courteous trained staff. After 8 hours for my wife and about 5 minutes for me, I awoke, alert, able to dress and walk out on my own.  Lunch was included.  

I took 3 weeks off staying at home to ensure a good foundation and strictly followed doctors’ orders to maintain good hygiene and protect the grafts.

Numbness at transplant sites lasted around 4 months before subsiding.  

About the 8th month, I felt I achieved outstanding results. However, the hair kept thickening and now, 12 months later it feels good going to the salon.

I don’t normally take photos of the top of my head but found a photo from November 2019 of me leaning forward showing the top hair loss. Compared to February 2023 top of my head photo, a night and day difference.

2019 November.jpg

2020 May.JPG

2022 2 February.jpg

2022 April.jpg

2023 February Side.jpg

2023 February Top.jpg

2023 February.jpg

• Wow 1

Freaking awesome! I also had a fantastic experience with Dr Diep and his staff on two occasions. I go back to him in one week for one last pass. I can’t wait! 

• Like 1