Recommendation for female FUE please? UK/Istanbul?

Hi there, 

I am trying to find a clinic that does female FUE hair transplants. I'm based in UK but I have been looking at clinics in Turkey as well. I don't have an issue with hair thinning, my hair is very thick and curly but I have a high hairline that looks receding since childhood which I think is traction alopecia. 

I am looking for somewhere that won't give me a botched result, is high standard but also not a complete rip off. Does anyone have any recommendations please? I would really appreciate any feedback as I'm currently overwhelmed by choice!

Thank you

• Valued Contributor

Honestly I’d say avoid Turkey in your case. 

Dr Ball in the UK has some really nice female cases. Of course, if you’re willing to travel to Turkey then I assume you’re willing to travel anywhere really?

Also depends what you mean by “complete rip off”. The top docs around Europe all charge roughly within the £3-5 per graft mark. 

Probably the most affordable female surgeon at the moment who is also very excellent is Dr Priyadishani Das at Eugenix in India. I’m not suggesting you need a female surgeon to do a god female hairline by any means, but if that’s a consideration for you, that’s one good option that won’t break the bank. 

• Administrators

You have excellent afro surgeons in Europe like Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Mwamba in Belgium. But, they’re not gonna be dirt cheap. You can use our list of recommendations as a starting point.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
15 hours ago, rebeccaalice90 said:

Hi there, 

I am trying to find a clinic that does female FUE hair transplants. I'm based in UK but I have been looking at clinics in Turkey as well. I don't have an issue with hair thinning, my hair is very thick and curly but I have a high hairline that looks receding since childhood which I think is traction alopecia. 

I am looking for somewhere that won't give me a botched result, is high standard but also not a complete rip off. Does anyone have any recommendations please? I would really appreciate any feedback as I'm currently overwhelmed by choice!

Thank you

Dr bisanga and dr Mawamba should be first considered 

@Melvin- Moderator plz check pm 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023